What's new

Ask me anything

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
What is one character in MK9 that you will never invest time into, whether it be because of looks, moves, tier, playstyle, etc?

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
What are your opinions on Sonya vs Kung Lao and Sonya in general? Is she still underexplored or is she just d4 ms, iAdk, and ex cartwheel?

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
guess i better start workin dat lao an seein what stuff i can come up with then.

what are the top 3 characters in mk9?

also

if you could implement one or two gameplay mechanics from another fighting game what would it be? for example parry's, focus attacks, fadc, push blocks, tekken backdashes, ewgf etc.

What is one character in MK9 that you will never invest time into, whether it be because of looks, moves, tier, playstyle, etc?
Kano

What are your opinions on Sonya vs Kung Lao and Sonya in general? Is she still underexplored or is she just d4 ms, iAdk, and ex cartwheel?
Sonya is the same shit. Kung Lao can punish her if she tries to do regular strings. Shes pretty much suck to d4, ex cartwheel, dive kick stuff in the match up.

If you had to buff Jade.. What would you do to her to make her top 5?
I would give her more damage. I think that alone will make her more of a problem.

If you could change one thing with Kung Lao, what would it be?
I would make roll into spin a natural combo. Also Ex Spin would either be safe against the entire cast or have armor. Or regular spin should push back like it did before all the patches cause that was his ORIGINAL design. Spin was still punishable by a lot of the cast you just had to dash in to do it.

guess i better start workin dat lao an seein what stuff i can come up with then.
Yea

what are the top 3 characters in mk9?

also

if you could implement one or two gameplay mechanics from another fighting game what would it be? for example parry's, focus attacks, fadc, push blocks, tekken backdashes, ewgf etc.
Kabal, Cyrax, Kenshi. Push blocks from marvel and invincible back dash from sf4.

If you were forced to play a genre of games (other than fighters) competitively, what genre would it be? Why?
Shooters or RTS. RTS cause it is where the most money is. Shooters cause its a nice medium between the money of RTS but the fun factor of fighters.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
y u no put kung lao in top 3?

regardless...im puttin him there :D, where he belongs

The Slaj Jazz

TIckle my sweet salty nips
Have you ever thought of maining other characters than Kung Lao or Kabal? Also, Why arent noob and sektor higher on the tier list or used by alot of people? Are tier list relevant?