What's new

Ask me anything

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
1. If you win Evo 2013 for the 3rd time in a row as the ultimate MK9 winner, you will probably have a GOAT status regarding MK9 competition; if this happens, you intend to drop off MK9 competitive scene entirely, and put focus entirely in Injustice for 2014 ?

2. You think Mileena as character, stands any chance to make top 8 in Evo 2013 ?

3. Any chance of you to use Raiden as pocket character in Evo 2013 ?

4. Do you think Sektor is overrated ?

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Perfect Legend

Who would you rather massage (happy ending not included) if you were paid $1000: JOP or 16 Bit?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop if you share it with Tom Brady?

PL, you can read people's moves from a mile away, but can you see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

How do you feel Kitana, Sindel, Jade, stand (character viability, strategies, etc) overall in Mk9?
Kitana and Jade are the best of the mentioned I think. Sindel is okay but you know what her problems are.

y u no put kung lao in top 3?

regardless...im puttin him there :D, where he belongs
Because hes too unsafe for what he has to do to win and has problems against low hit box chars.

Kabal, Cyrax, Kenshi, Sonya, Raiden I think are the top 5.

Can you clarify a bit -- can you see yourself working in the industry in some other capacity, or taking up some other field.. Or are you going to try to make it 100% as a gamer and see what that brings.
I can see myself working in the industry but it depends on the job. Game development is super boring and tedious at times. I would like to try to make it 100% as a competitive player and be one of the first to pioneer it in fighting games in the USA that would be tight.

Have you ever masturbated to a video game character and would you fuck Sheeva if given the opportunity?
dude come on now

Will we see your Raiden this tournament this year?

And what tournament will you be attending next?
I will to counter some of Kung Laos bad match ups

1. If you win Evo 2013 for the 3rd time in a row as the ultimate MK9 winner, you will probably have a GOAT status regarding MK9 competition; if this happens, you intend to drop off MK9 competitive scene entirely, and put focus entirely in Injustice for 2014 ?

2. You think Mileena as character, stands any chance to make top 8 in Evo 2013 ?

3. Any chance of you to use Raiden as pocket character in Evo 2013 ?

4. Do you think Sektor is overrated ?
I will play MK as long as there is a world championship for it. I will be playing Injustice a lot though.

Mileena is definitely still good and can make top 8 at any major event.

Raiden was a pocket character for evo 2012

Sektor is underrated

Perfect Legend do you think a character like jax would fit your play style if you played him? Do you think lao has it worst against small hitbox characters than jax? Cause if you do your dead wrong, ask foxy grandpa.
Jax does better against Cyrax than Kung Lao does I know that for sure and he does better against Kitana than Kung Lao does too. Those are two of his worst match ups.

How hard you going in on Injustice?

What are your plans for it, are you creating content, streams?
I will play it as much as I play anything. Content and streams will be in effect.

How can I be as cool as you?
Hop up out the bed, turn your swag on. Take a look in the mirror say whats up.

How much time per day is needed to get competitive for EVO? A friend of mine is going, what kind of training regimen is best to adopt? They're thinking of doing Injustice and MK9.

How do you sit down with a new game, like Injustice, and approach it to master it?

btw, Thanks for the opportunity to ask questions!

GGA Max

Is it true that, wherever you're from, there is no MK scene, no other human opponents, and you don't play online?

Heard that some where lol... And if it's true, how have you gotten so good vs the competitive scene?

Whats the first thing you do when you break a game down? (examples-try to learn combos, find out frame data if availible, or just pick a character you like and hit ladder/story mode) Over!

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
1. You said you prefer 2d to 3d fighters.
- What is your opinion about game balance in 2d vs 3d fighters, and what is the relevance of game balance, if any?
- It is fact that in 3d fighters every character is usually viable while in 2d fighter the differences in tier are more prominent.
Do you think that the 2d fighter genre will ever reach the same level of character viability as 3d fighters?

2. You train online. You are living proof that online is viable to practice fighting games.
Do you agree that people who complain about online are just whining for nothing?

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
Ok here goes:

1. Do you like milkshakes if so what's your favorite flavor?

2. Ever played Street Fighter or Tekken?

3. who are your favorite female characters in MK and DOA?* be it by design,story or gameplay*

4. favorite comic book hero/heroine?

5. favorite comic book villain/villianess?