What's new

Tech Ares reset!

The Gabriel

Mean Man
it seems like some characters can also just jump backwards...so you have to guess whether to do regular GS or back+GS

yea but you know we gunna tele then dont do it
And now its a mixup game between who is gonna teleport or gunshot. Thank you explaining what I already know.

Now back to to my original question. How can you tell which moves have invincibility frames other than painstaking trial and error?

teh_jawNie

Teh God Himself
go in training mode and record the Reset and try different wake-ups. L2p man all the answers are in training mode

go in training mode and record the Reset and try different wake-ups. L2p man all the answers are in training mode
Like I said "other than painstaking trial or error". I'm not feeling the condescending attitude from you. This isn't my first fighting game. I was wondering if there was a resource available that had a list of invincible reversals.

teh_jawNie

Teh God Himself
the game has been out for like 5 days nobody has the all answers for you, learn the game like everyone else

Like I said "other than painstaking trial or error". I'm not feeling the condescending attitude from you. This isn't my first fighting game. I was wondering if there was a resource available that had a list of invincible reversals.
Deathstroke's sword spin gets him out, im also pretty sure his forward sword spin works to. just got to watch out for any neutral jump baits or teles on your wake up.

It's not that easy and Ares has ways of countering that too.
With a little match up knowledge and a bit of reaction the reset becomes nothing more then just another (unsafe) option in his oki game. At face value it seems OP and like something unbeatable, but there is nothing that this reset brings that cant be escaped and in a lot of cases fully punished.