What's new

Match Footage Ares MU FT20 series - The Art of War!

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player

@DarthArma

Final Count 10-20

We were dead even going to about a FT10, then he downloaded me pretty good, really close games and a great display of the MU. Its a shame they muted me a lot cause I would try and tell you why I did a few things just to counter some things. I also don't know how I feel about commentating these, if it helped or made me play worse haha, Had a blast though and great shit to arma. You saw me utilize d1 to avoid bats a lot a well as a few j2's. J1 of course and the guessing game in the corner as well as mid screen on HKD. I got bad stages so much lol. But I'd rather play on those than I can throw everything. Any questions please ask or critique.

@Ra Helios - Monday work?

@EMPEROR_JUPITER - wends or thurs next week?
Yep

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Just did a ft20 with decay, 20-17, unless he recorded it it will not count towards the series, so next time will be streamed for this thing harharhar, but it is such a weird match up. I noticed whoever landed the first combo REALLY controlled the match, and ares can really apply a comeback or jump ahead in the corner. Lobos options are very limited, even blocking right ares has some major frame advantage setups he cannot wake up out of. MBF3 really hurts him. And when ares feels a wu mb charge coming he can try any quickstand setup to mess up wu inputs or do a stand reset if he has sword in hand.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
OKAY CHRISTMAS SPECIAL TONIGHT, THE ART OF WAR RETURNS WITH @Decay AT THE PLATE!

TUNE IN TONIGHT FOR SOME HOT MAN ON MAN FT20 ACTION Lobo vs ARES FOR CONTROL OF INTERSTELLAR STUFF AND JUNK!

I may have time to do a few of these, if you think you have what it takes and have the time, step up to the plate!

E

Eldriken

OKAY CHRISTMAS SPECIAL TONIGHT, THE ART OF WAR RETURNS WITH @Decay AT THE PLATE!

TUNE IN TONIGHT FOR SOME HOT MAN ON MAN FT20 ACTION Lobo vs ARES FOR CONTROL OF INTERSTELLAR STUFF AND JUNK!

I may have time to do a few of these, if you think you have what it takes and have the time, step up to the plate!
God DAMN IT. I'm covering for a friend of mine tonight at work. Go figure. -.- I'd have been more than happy to get in a FT20 with you.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I was gonna say something about "Godlike mustache's" but... we all know why that wouldn't apply.
Because Aquaman lost the mustache match vs Clark? Or Decay being Asian and not easy for him to grow a mustache?

What time tonight would this be happening at?

PPS what do you want for Christmas Mistah A?

E

Eldriken

Be on around the unmentioned time and as long as nothing comes up I should be able to squeeze it in
Remember those shenanigans of yours I was talking about last night? Delay them jumping off of a cliff until after you two play. ;)