What's new

Match Footage Ares MU FT20 series - The Art of War!

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
I was making an obscure Futurama reference.
Ring start up is butt cheeks. And if you try to MB it and you get hurt during the animation there goes your meter.
The worst is when they jump over mb rings. That shit gets me so salty.

If mb firekiss gave advantage on block and didn't have a year long start-up animation it would help.

E

Eldriken

Good games last night, Mr Aquaman. =D Sorry it was so laggy at the start, but at least it went away shortly afterwards. We'll have to do it again for sure. Being on Skype and the stream chat at the same time made it hella fun.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Good games last night, Mr Aquaman. =D Sorry it was so laggy at the start, but at least it went away shortly afterwards. We'll have to do it again for sure. Being on Skype and the stream chat at the same time made it hella fun.
Yeah i will be uploading it probably tomorrow night, got a weekly tonight just after work. I was mad salty haha, great games and way to make me look bad!

E

Eldriken

Yeah i will be uploading it probably tomorrow night, got a weekly tonight just after work. I was mad salty haha, great games and way to make me look bad!
You were just having a bad night. Dropped combos galore, y'know. What's even worse is that I got to land a full combo on you mid-screen. OH HO HO. Doomsday combos are real! :DOGE