What's new

Are You Having Trouble with Inputs?

Having Issues with Inputs?

• Total voters

Vithar

Evil but Honest!
I have constant Problems with Raiden's Torpedo and i had non in MK9 , same goes for the Demon Assault (Kenshi).
Other thing i noticed was the db1 Budjutsu Fireball comes out when u try to connect ''some string with the db3''
Am i retarded ? :DOGE

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun
F3 into Shokan grab is super inconsistent but that could just be bad timing. Wish I could use a PS2/3 pad for this game, I liked the Dpad a lot more.

DavS13

Noob
I'm struggling with commando grabs. Every time I go for a grab Nothing hapens. Also, his air ball never liked to register when I need it to.
Exactly, it's really unfortunate because I want to play commando but I can't. I also want to play erron black but every time I try to do his command grab it either never comes out, or I do that sword stab. I'm sure Ill run into more of these problems as I explore the cast...

Hey guys. I picked this game up about a few days ago. Still not sure what to make of it. I agree with many people about inputs. I was getting so frustrated trying to throw Kitana's fan in the air that I almost said fuck this game and went back to Bloodborne. I'm still not sure what the issue is, but I can do combos a lot easier offline. I disabled a lot of the options suggested to make the game play smoother, but so far, and to be as honest as possible, I'm not really having too much fun. I'll keep at it, but the game is a work out. Usually tired after half an hour. Overall I think the characters attacks not matching their movement speed is killing me. Each jump seems like your floating endlessly, but when someone is attacking you on the ground, it's so fast that it's hard to know what to do to get out of the way or the corner other than use the environment or get lucky with guessing your opponents' next attack.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Exactly, it's really unfortunate because I want to play commando but I can't. I also want to play erron black but every time I try to do his command grab it either never comes out, or I do that sword stab. I'm sure Ill run into more of these problems as I explore the cast...
I actually find those inputs easier than they were in IGAU. Sometimes I'm too hasty on inputs so I end up with, say, f4 instead of grab I want, but I cannot blame the game here. Heck, I still poke instead of inputting special that requires a quarter sometimes, but again, that's just me.

That said, I don't see why those 3-directional inputs are necessary...

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun
With Titan One you can!
Hm, that seems cool but don't you have to re-authenticate every 10 minutes? Also, isn't it banned at tournaments? I don't want to get used to a PS2/3 controller if I can't use it. Does worth looking into though, thanks for the info.

Audit

Falls down too much
F3 into Shokan grab is super inconsistent but that could just be bad timing. Wish I could use a PS2/3 pad for this game, I liked the Dpad a lot more.
I do it like this: F3, HCB, F3. And I do it quickly, but not really, really fast. I do play on stick though.

Audit

Falls down too much
I feel like half the people in here have issues with Release Check/Easy Inputs issues, and the other half have had their execution skillz atrophied by the input leniency in MK9 and SF4.

Has anyone played SF1 lately? People should try throwing a fireball,and then come back to the modern day and talk about trough inputs LOL.

Hm, that seems cool but don't you have to re-authenticate every 10 minutes? Also, isn't it banned at tournaments? I don't want to get used to a PS2/3 controller if I can't use it. Does worth looking into though, thanks for the info.
It does not re-authenticate every 10 minutes. It works like a million bucks! I have used xbox 360 controllers, PS 3 controllers and my xbox 360 fight stick on the xbox one...it performs flawlessly. I highly recommend if you want to use your old console accessories on the xbox one or PS 4. As for being banned from tournaments they have a tournament edition for the titan one but someone told me its not allowed either...but who cares? I don't play in tournaments anyway.

GhosT

Noob
All Control options set to OFF playing on hitbox and have no trouble with inputs. I did at first kinda sorta but not much. It will get normal for u guys soon it's a touch feel type thing similar to when igau came out some ppl had timing issues with simple wakeup etc. I do still have a problem sometimes with the specials coming out but only when I press buttons I am not supposed to.

Example if I was to 111 boswing mb. sounds easy and it is. But in a tense moment or punish you may get carried away and hit 1111 and not 111. The extra 1 will not allow the special to come after for some reason.

I am positive this input mistake is causing SOME of you to lose special inputs and drop combos. Try it out in practice and see what I mean.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
It does not re-authenticate every 10 minutes. It works like a million bucks! I have used xbox 360 controllers, PS 3 controllers and my xbox 360 fight stick on the xbox one...it performs flawlessly. I highly recommend if you want to use your old console accessories on the xbox one or PS 4. As for being banned from tournaments they have a tournament edition for the titan one but someone told me its not allowed either...but who cares? I don't play in tournaments anyway.
Tournament players care.

Audit

Falls down too much
The Titan 100% has to re-authenticate on PS4 every 8 minutes. Not on Xbone. Every converter like this has to do that on PS4 and Sony has bought it's way into being the tourney standard this year, so that's why they are banned. That's great and all that you don't want to play in tournaments, but this site is based around competitive online play.

Raegash

Noob
I always have trouble on D'vorah getting the f112xxdb4 string in after swarmvortex, f44

Generally the first shoulder charge comes out, but it stops after that and I don't know why. I try pausing and waiting (friend told me the game was probably only reading the second 1 and doing just that because f12 isn't a string) but if you pause you can't really hit them while they are still in the air. I'm probably just bad and inputting stuff wrong but it is def the string that has given me the most trouble (also EB's 21122 string and trying to cancel stuff into command grab and getting sword stab instead)