What's new

Are You Having Trouble with Inputs?

Having Issues with Inputs?

• Total voters

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I have this exact problem on xbox. Offline I can do back-forward without thinking, but sometimes online it won't let me do any back-forward moves when facing to the left. It's infuriating.
I tested that on friend's machine. Same there, so it's not my hardware or something. Although it was offline test. I imagine that online can sometimes affect this too if inputs are what is being sent and not actions.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
There is some really funky problems with a few inputs. I had a lot of issues with dbf & bf motions. I spent a massive amount of time in the lab and realized that the timing is very strict. It's like you have to input the moves right as the animations begin and input it clean. Bf in the air...? I don't know. A floating kano aint kool. I feel like there's no buff or I'm doing something wrong. Maybe its built into the game? I want to believe that because we've spent a massive amount of time in the lab figuring this shit out and I remember how the Street fighter EX series had kind of the same issues but by far THE BEST training mode in a game EVER for a fighter to understand and learn to over come these problems.

Its only been a week or 2 though so I guess time will tell.

In my video starting @ 2:30 I noticed something wrong with the inputs....

During the 1,1 string, if I input d,b+2+3, I get enhanced version of d,b+2

Last edited:
EVEN MORE PERPLEXING, IS THAT IF YOU USE SUB ZERO!!!!! IF YOU DO d,b+2+3, AFTER A 1,1 string, FREEZE BOMB COMES OUT.... BUT IF YOU DO d,b1+2...... ICE HAMMER COMES OUT!!!!

I AM SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!! @____@

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
I keep getting a bf1 input when trying to punish with f1. I've been very intentional about going to neutral before doing the f1 (which is crazy easy on Hitbox), but the bf1 comes out every time.

The original reason for posting this thread is because I get enhanced moves without EVER PRESSING THE BLOCK BUTTON... It was just a recent event that I found out A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BUTTON IS INVOLVED if there's no special move overlapping 2+3...

PJC_NJ

Noob
I picked up a Razor Atrox, I've only had one day to play with it but it solved a lot of my issues. It's a great stick so far too, I think I like it better than my Hori stick on ps3.

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
Yes i have all options turn off but I'm still having online input issues. Doing a back forward input seems like a task by itself. I cant get my Kano air ball to pop off on reaction and it leaves me wailing in the air.

I hope this is address soon NRS please. Mk9 i never had input issues at all.

BlackJackSnack

Bags of mostly water
Just bought a MK gamepad but also use a xbone controller. Using the MK pad now and im not impressed.
I'm using the xbone controller again, I have the pdp pad but I think I am going to trade it in.

Having a much better time with inputs since I switched to controller (& I played on pad for mk9)

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
I dont know if its the game or controller, but it's insane i cant do a simple back foward move.

TeaBag

Jack Daniel's Supporter
Just know I feel your pain. I'm glad I'm not the only one. My kano just loves jumping around the air or jump back when i try to walk back. I can never get the ground laser to come out on hit confirm. I don't have any of these issues at all offline. Everytime I use kano and try to go back to watch a replay to look at the inputs I get a "data does not agree" error message. So fucking stupid.