What's new

Are you going to stop playing MK9 when Injustice comes out?

Will you stop playing MK9 when Injustice comes out?

• Total voters
Is everyone going to stop playing? What about the people who go to tournaments?

MK could be at Evo 2014 if people still play it.

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
I play MK9 occasionally, not all the time, so I don't think it will effect it much. If I'm wanting to play MK, I'll play MK. If I want DC, I'll play Injustice. Marvel, UMvC3. Obviously once it comes out, I'll be playing it a bunch though. I just don't have the attention span to play the same game for years like I used to. Now I'm lucky to get a month straight out of a game before I start playing other stuff. I always go back and play them over time though.

I'm not a tournament player though, so I'm guessing I'm not the intended audience for the question. lol

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Yes. Injustice looks like a much more solid game and MK's netcode just kills it for me.

KingRey

Noob
Is everyone going to stop playing? What about the people who go to tournaments?

MK could be at Evo 2014 if people still play it.
Well MK9 and Injustice will both be at CEO 2013. I have a feeling that MK9 will have a great turnout because of this fact.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I'll be playing both. MK is too much fun for me to ever stop playing it all together.

SLy

Noob
This game is going to be a distraction to tournament players heading to those majors for MK lol

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I won't play anyone outside TYM or my friends list. Fuck this broken mess lol

Injustice is def gonna be my main game till Killzone 4 comes out.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Injustice seems a much more interesting and technical game ..... catching my attention much more than MK9, currently.

So, until MK10 comes out someday, I gonna exchange MK9 attention for Injustice attention.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
where is " I already dont play mk9 and wait for injustice " ?
This, when I got into P4U and SCV it was starting to decline. Then when I started learning SFxT 2013 and Skullgirls I stopped playing it all together, and won't unless a friend challenges me.