What's new

Question Are you done with MKX as soon as Injustice 2 drops?

Are you done with MKX as soon as Injustice 2 drops?

• Yes.

Votes: 54 37.0%
  • No, I'll play both until MK11.

Votes: 72 49.3%
  • PC player :(

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • No, I don't like Injustice.

Votes: 9 6.2%

• Total voters
Since the last patch, I am very open to finding something else to play and ditching MK until MK11. I really don't care about Injustice 2 though. If it has more of an MK feel instead of Injustice 1, I will try it though.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
When I get SFV I'll probably be playing a lot less MKX and then when Injustice 2 drops I'll hop on board for the hype train.

zabugi

The only Real Master
Mkx for years people. Dont forget every character has 3 variotions u. U have to be able to play in n the professional circuit with almost any character. Mkxl tulea

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
yeeeaaapp. I actually liked the direction of the latest patch but I just can't find the motivation to get back into mkx. I've been waiting for injustice 2 for a while and I know it's gonna get my full attention in terms of games

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Wait...Injustice 2 is still coming out?!? It's been so long since I heard any news about it that I thought they scrapped it!
There is no reason for them to cancel it. It's going to make them an absolute ton of money (people love DC and people love NRS Fighting games and some, like me, love both so it's gonna sell to a wide audience)

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
LOL, I'm still waiting to buy MKXL (and MKX for that matter.) I won't do it until the Komplete Edition is released and all DLC is included and NRS is done nickel and diming the consumer.
I always assumed MKXL was the Komplete Edition.

I've already dropped MKXL. Last patch killed it for me, mentally. I just need confirmation that my girls Catwoman and Hawkgirl is in this game. Please, Trollboon?

Kroaken

Life is a block string with no gaps.
Wait...Injustice 2 is still coming out?!? It's been so long since I heard any news about it that I thought they scrapped it!
Apparently nrs is historically news-dry the last 3 months of the year. Ive heard possible delays due to a current voice actor strike, but inj2 will Def still come out.

I am not interested in Injustice. But if MKX wont go strong (tournaments and patches). I feel like playerbase might drop by 30-40 % . 20% at least until Injustice comes out.

Kroaken

Life is a block string with no gaps.
I am not interested in Injustice. But if MKX wont go strong (tournaments and patches). I feel like playerbase might drop by 30-40 % . 20% at least until Injustice comes out.
I didn't really join the NRS scene until mkx. And I was more of a marvel kid growing up. I recently messed with injustice 1 thought and it's not bad. And if you read a little dc lore it doesn't take much to get into.

I'd love a "real" marvel fighting game (the mvc series is a little insane for me), but it looks like dc is gonna have to do. I'm hoping this Dr fate guy gets in.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
At least Injustice got character diversity right. MKX shows no signs of it whatsoever...just endless 50-50's to jumpins to even more 50-50's...

It's getting pretty tough being a Stunt Double main on XB1 at the moment. It's literally flooded with Lui's and Subs of the scrubbiest kind. I still play however every night but I'm most definitely dropping when I2 comes out.

Goldi

Noob
I'm pretty hopeful to see Injustice 2 and MKX coexist. The troubles going from MK9 to Injustice were

• People were burnt out on MK9 glitches, player 1 advantage, few "tournament viable characters", dreadful online, and so on and so forth.
  • People expected or wanted Injustice to play like a balanced, improved MK9 and struggled with or straight up disliked the new mechanics - clashes, interactables, holding back to block, ect.
Injustice was an entirely new game. This disappointed folk hoping for MK style and mechanics with super hero skins. Now that Injustice has established itself with it's own style, we have a better idea what to expect from it, I think that will have a big effect on being able to appreciate both games and grow the community.

Slymind

Noob
I'm pretty hopeful to see Injustice 2 and MKX coexist. The troubles going from MK9 to Injustice were

• People were burnt out on MK9 glitches, player 1 advantage, few "tournament viable characters", dreadful online, and so on and so forth.
  • People expected or wanted Injustice to play like a balanced, improved MK9 and struggled with or straight up disliked the new mechanics - clashes, interactables, holding back to block, ect.
Injustice was an entirely new game. This disappointed folk hoping for MK style and mechanics with super hero skins. Now that Injustice has established itself with it's own style, we have a better idea what to expect from it, I think that will have a big effect on being able to appreciate both games and grow the community.
Couldn't have said better.

Also, Injustice online wasn't very encouraging as well. I won't be able to play either, but, i do hope people keep supporting both, and i hope NRS does too, i love to watch MKX and even more so now, would be a shame to see it go away,