What's new

Question Are you done with MKX as soon as Injustice 2 drops?

Are you done with MKX as soon as Injustice 2 drops?

• Yes.

Votes: 54 37.0%
  • No, I'll play both until MK11.

Votes: 72 49.3%
  • PC player :(

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • No, I don't like Injustice.

Votes: 9 6.2%

• Total voters

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Have people developed amnesia and forgot about batgirl, killer frost, green lantern, hawk girl in the corner. Injustice is littered with 50 50s.
Out of those 4, Batgirl was the only one with really stupid bullshit. Yes, Killer Frost had safe 50-50's but was super one dimensional as a character (and having a complete lack of footsies as a direct consequence) and is a knockoff Batgirl at the end of the day. Green Lantern has pretty good footsies, but his mobility is a complete bill that can be taken advantage of...and Hawkgirl has an excellent metabreaker design that does not play like any other character in the game.

Out of those 4, Batgirl was the only one with really stupid bullshit. Yes, Killer Frost had safe 50-50's but was super one dimensional as a character (and having a complete lack of footsies as a direct consequence) and is a knockoff Batgirl at the end of the day. Green Lantern has pretty good footsies, but his mobility is a complete bill that can be taken advantage of...and Hawkgirl has an excellent metabreaker design that does not play like any other character in the game.
every character i mentioned has a vortex (Outside of hawk girl but she has 50 50 corner BS ) it is still flipping a coin. There are so many other examples but I don't feel like typing a novel. Point is Injustice is just as dumb with the coin flipping as mkxl

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
That's also not to mention, invincible wakeups (or wakeups with invincibility frames) in Injustice...something that is absent from MKX.

Kroaken

Life is a block string with no gaps.
yeah.. but it is coming out on PC... no even in doubt. Maybe not launch... but it will come out on pc.
Just that they haven't said it is all. It's not guaranteed so I'm not gonna bank on it. Not after being dumped on by mkxl for so (too) long.

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
I'm one of those that think MK and DC characters don't fit in with each other. I never wished to play Injustice. I'll just keep playing MKX until MK11 comes out. To be honest I think MKX still has a lot of mileage left. This isn't MK9 with just a handful of characters. Variations give MKX enormous depth. I'm in no hurry to play the next MK game.