What's new

Question Are you done with MKX as soon as Injustice 2 drops?

Are you done with MKX as soon as Injustice 2 drops?

• Yes.

Votes: 54 37.0%
  • No, I'll play both until MK11.

Votes: 72 49.3%
  • PC player :(

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • No, I don't like Injustice.

Votes: 9 6.2%

• Total voters

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
LOL, I'm still waiting to buy MKXL (and MKX for that matter.) I won't do it until the Komplete Edition is released and all DLC is included and NRS is done nickel and diming the consumer.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Would I drop Madden for Tiger Woods?

Would I drop an ice cream for a burrito?

Would I drop The Walking Dead for The Simpsons?

Would I drop my balls for a vagina?

(That last one actually makes more sense than it should)

Either way, there's your answer.

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
Honestly think I'm straight up dropping MK. I miss Jax too much and imo he went from strong to ehhh and I honestly feel like I can't play War God anymore. I picked up Possessed and Buzzsaw and I still use Tempest and those are all great but Jax and Kotal were so much fun for me. Injustice 2 I know I'll love a lot more characters. I used more than half the cast in the first one so

AGRxShiroKuma

The White Bear
For starters, I'm sure this has been discussed but I couldn't find it and I'm curious. For me, a pc player, it feels like mkxl just got here. And I think it'll likely be over in just a few months (well 4-6).

In addition, with no announcement of injustice 2 coming to pc, I'm wondering if we the pc community will be alone in mkx.
Even though my run with mkx has been a struggle since the beginning using unbreakable I think I will still play mkx just not seriously. Injustice is where I'm going to be practicing hard.

champdee

Noob
I dunno, knowing myself I'll probably grab inj2.. but my passion is way more leaned toward mk had me thinking and I'm sure a lot of other people that more stuff will be fleshed out way more,with the newest recent patch. (just never been a huge superhero dude tbh, not much passion=no true motivation in finding new stuff, etc.. but time will tell so who knows really... In all honesty I'd love if both games can co-exisist after inj2 is released.. here's to wishful thinking...

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
For starters, I'm sure this has been discussed but I couldn't find it and I'm curious. For me, a pc player, it feels like mkxl just got here. And I think it'll likely be over in just a few months (well 4-6).

In addition, with no announcement of injustice 2 coming to pc, I'm wondering if we the pc community will be alone in mkx.
There are very few people playing it on PC and even fewer of those are worth fighting, sadly. The handful of tym players we have on pc, I am thankful for. The rest of them are just angry children calling you a noob whether you win or not.
The way MKX started on pc and how horrible its playerbase is both by fighting game skill and as human beings, it deserves to die. I just wish I could get my money back.

Skedar70

Noob
Not sure if Injustice 2 will get me hooked the way MKX or 9 did. I am only thinking of getting it because the competitive scene will probably switch focus to this new game (I barely have time to train for one game). I like the DC characters in movies, in fighting games I think MK has way more interesting characters.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Wish there was more options to choose from.

I dropped MKX a few months ago. I'm not really all that interested in INJ2. Just looking towards the next MK game.

MK2D

Have you had your MK today?

I'm a PC player too, and even though there's a sad face I'm still having fun with it. I never really got into Injustice. Played a demo of the first and while it was fun, it didn't pique my interest much beyond something like Street Fighter.

It's cool to have the contrast and it probably helps MK from burning itself out, but I've been with it since the beginning more so than I ever have with any comics. I like the fact that such a broad and interesting universe has been created solely from the video game medium. I like the tone, variety of characters/play styles and how the games have a good balance of quantity and quality overall.

I'll probably check out I2 but will primarily be playing MKXL until the next one, even if I get a PS4 down the road (for Souls-Borne, UC4, GoW4).

Last edited: