What's new

Are Those Klouds? Rain Is Imminent

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
I like Cetrion. But I prefer Rain, if I had to choose. Also, Cetrion seems like one of those one-and-done characters who will just appear in MK11 and then just be a cameo in future games. Unless she loses her Elder God status and becomes a mortal. Depends on what happens in the story.
Cetrion is going to be one of the most played fighters. I guarantee it. All that POWER won't go to waste. Plus she's apparently easy to use. Kollector, however, is clearly one and done. Or they'll both be smash hits. The voices in my head tell me #AMAZINGASFUCKrion will do really well.

SUPAHJD

Horror Guest Shill
Cetrion is going to be one of the most played fighters. I guarantee it. All that POWER won't go to waste. Plus she's apparently easy to use. Kollector, however, is clearly one and done. Or they'll both be smash hits. The voices in my head tell me #AMAZINGASFUCKrion will do really well.
Well, yeah.

Usually every one of my special moves allows you to full screen zone with no skill gets played heavily in regular online play. That shit shouldn't surprise no one that Mother Earth with Wonder Woman face is going to be used heavy. All joking aside, I like her design and I hope she's cleverly used in the story.