What's new

Tech Aquaman Combo Thread

BGMD

Noob
I've skimmed this thread to see if this is posted, about interactable combos on Batcave Lagoon. So I apologize in advance if it is.

First one is about exposed wires when you get rid of the generator, in this case regular From the Deep and f2 can become combo starters so you can do stuff like this:

f2, wires, j2, 22 MB ftd, 22 scoop, f2 1+3 (49%)
ftd, wires, (you can connect from 2 dashes), 22 MB ftd, 22 scoop, f2 1+3 (45%)

Second is about barrels on the right side, if you're cornered you can MB them and continue combo back to the corner.
You can even finish combo with MB ftd in the corner, delay jump over to reverse some wakeups (Lantern's Might for example) or dash under it and MB barrel (it stuff wakeups).

barrel, dash, b12 scoop, 22 MB ftd, 223 (42%, 32% if 223 after scoop)

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
I forgot it was that move cuz he only used f2 then wires or whatever...
I mean if that is max damage and you are hella aware of where you are on the map, you could punish with that combo. I usually do my b12 trident and then I can get a back 3 off the wires though, if I remember correctly.

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
I mean if that is max damage and you are hella aware of where you are on the map, you could punish with that combo. I usually do my b12 trident and then I can get a back 3 off the wires though, if I remember correctly.
why do you use the wall bounce combo ? b12 FTD MB b3

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Not even Brady uses it...in a tourney its harder to pull it off
I just used it in tournament on Saturday lol. If you and Brady cannot do it perfectly then don't, it's not a big deal, only a few percent. I rarely go for it after a random hit confirm myself because it's hard to get. But in a controlled punish situation I'll do it.

MajinRY

PSN: MajinRY
Does anyone know any corner combos? Most I can get is 48% and that's off a jump in (49% ending in 2,2,tt)

Jezo

Noob
MB db2, b3, jump3, 22, db1, f2 1+3 = 42%
Quite hard to connect the b3 but it is possible.
I'm new so sorry if this has already been said.

MajinRY

PSN: MajinRY
MB db2, b3, jump3, 22, db1, f2 1+3 = 42%
Quite hard to connect the b3 but it is possible.
I'm new so sorry if this has already been said.
43% starting with b1,2 and 45% starting with 2,2 or 1,1,2
Never a good idea to do a raw ftd when they're that close

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
48%-49% corner: ji2, 22 ftd, b123 ftdMB, 22 scoop, f2 1+3 (change the f2 1+3 for a 22 tt for 49%)
This should do more damage if you replace "22 scoop" with "1, b123 scoop". With that modification, that is the current max dmg BnB I use.