What's new

Tech Aquaman Combo Thread

knight x1868

Blue Lantern Corps
Help me if you can:
I was watching an Aquaman player do a corner combo and he ended in water shield. I can't remember what the combo was, who the player was and I was wondering why he canceled into water shield.

Thanks for the help.

Rey

Reycier
i think its a mix up. water shield cancel and go on with pressure. this would perplex your opponent and you can cross up him or something like that. don't tried it yet but I have to.

Rey

Reycier
1 Meter Standard combo low starter
b12, db2, b12, db2 mb, 22, db1, f2 1+3
meterless
b12, db2, b12, db1, f2 1+3 cornercombo
b123, db2, b123, db2 mb, 22, db1, f2 1+3 thats is the basic First. more damage with 3D wall combos.

SZSR

Noob
I've been trying to do b2, low scoop into 2, 2, 3, trident but the trident just won't come out, can anyone help me with the timing?

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
Will b123 scale better than 22 trident? If I choose to MB?
if you want to MB just do 22 mb FTD then f2 1+3/223 ( both are hard knockdowns...its better than b123 FTD ( only do this for damage, but usually i just f2 1+3 cause of the hard knockdown and you get a safe FTD check on most of the cast - that just frame trident tech )

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
What do you guys use in fortress of solitude on the left of the first stage ? the best i can do without meter is 49% and 54% with one stock.