What's new

April USA UMK3 Tournament (XBL) - COMPLETED

NoDoubt

nasty
No, I've got no chance in hell of winning, but I'm still supporting the tournament.

its called joking hence the LMAO at the end brah. I really cant play cuz im workin sunday.

Kate told me to win the other tourney 4 her, now she owes me : P

and FYI, iv supported plenty of tournaments both offline and on. even in the shittiest circumstances

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I just messaged a ton of people on my friend's list about this. Hopefully some of them will join in on the fun. :)
I message people all the time after I play to join TYM. A lot of them always tell me to "fuck off" and that I suck. This is after I beat them, of course :) Good shit though, we need more people doing this.

I message people all the time after I play to join TYM. A lot of them always tell me to "fuck off" and that I suck. This is after I beat them, of course :) Good shit though, we need more people doing this.
I know right! I try to do the same, but only to well mannered players that actually care about the game and getting better. I get a lot of "stop fucking blocking and fight back pussy" and "you and your stupid ass combos".

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Still looking for an 8th player to get the bare minimum needed to run this thing. I would enter, but I do not own a 360. Try to get an 8th player if you want this thing to happen, everyone.

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
Fuck yes, here we go folks.

Sign me up. Ready to give CSub a title this time.
good luck every1. Cant play any console tourniez until I get a converter mine stopped workin and I cant use xbox pad at all : (
Lol gtfo dude, you still whooped me nonetheless. Nothing serious here, just sign up so we can get a finals rematch!

NoDoubt

nasty
Fuck yes, here we go folks.

Sign me up. Ready to give CSub a title this time.

Lol gtfo dude, you still whooped me nonetheless. Nothing serious here, just sign up so we can get a finals rematch!

u have to beat my homegirl Pshhh before u get to me ; ) Good luck lol

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I'm random selecting in this tournament. If I random it doesn't mean you have to.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Try to get some more players if possible, everyone. Spread the word across XBL and your friends. Looking forward to running this thing on Sunday.

Try to get some more players if possible, everyone. Spread the word across XBL and your friends. Looking forward to running this thing on Sunday.
What is the sign up deadline? TRIGGAVELLI and a couple other players expressed some interest, but I told them the deadline was Friday (today) based on the deadline you gave in the PS3 thread.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
What is the sign up deadline? TRIGGAVELLI and a couple other players expressed some interest, but I told them the deadline was Friday (today) based on the deadline you gave in the PS3 thread.
I'll accept registration through tomorrow evening since the PS3 tourney was just cancelled.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
The only reason they say that is cuz you should fuck off cuz you suck since you beat them. Everyone knows Juggernaut is weak without his ruby. ;p

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I'll be creating brackets in a few hours. Signup now while you still can!