What's new

Match-up Discussion Anything but mediocre! The Zod Pictorial Match Up Chart

I understand that your tier lists changes and grows because the game is still somewhat young. but i justthink 7-3 is a little bit of an exaggeration. I think MMH 7-3s hawkgirl and i just think to my self "no way does MMH beat zod as badly as he beats hawkgirl" and that MU is basically unwinnable. and you know i'd be happy to play you online, but you are usually playing somebody or in training mode.
unwinnable isn't 7-3 unwinnable is 10-0, when you really think about it, is it that unrealistic too think that with 2 near-perfect players in a match that one would win 7-3 because of the risk reward factor in the match?? in all reality the better people get the more matchups get skewed, martian is going to have a lot of 7-3s

also, i think that zod beats nightwing and superman, the only problem zod has with supes is the corner, other than that he controls the matchups with iazb and pistols and jump back 1

he definetly beats nightwing though you can leave supes even

i also feel that lex luthor should be moved up a peg, ive yet to see a viable solution to a continuous stream of instant slowball spam until you mb laser on block and summon trait and repeat the strategy over and over till the game ends, lex can destroy you have if you have a bad start and he gets in but if you get him full screen or trade pistols with his trait and leave it in cooldown you can end the matchup entirely, i don't mb probe works really becasue if he does squeeze one out he'll just get it and it will knock him down anyway and you can go back to shooting shit and he doesn't really get anywhere

similar thing happens with batman too and his trait but not nearly to the same gravity

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
first to 50? last time i played against zod all i had to do was tp and the trait glitched out and it was useless lol, im pretty sure they fixed that tho. still 5-5 cant zone ares and ares can out space zod
It's obvious you've been gone a long time

4x4lo8o

Noob
2-8/1-9
@xInfra Deadx why can't ares teleport away from MMH tele and make it whiff

Waaay too slow. If you try it on reaction you'll get hit during start up. If MMH teleports on reaction to Ares teleporting MMH gets a punish unless Ares mb's the teleport. Even if Ares mb's the teleport Ares has to block it and doesn't get a punish and sometime the teleport will cross up or whatever making it difficult to block.
Also, Ares can't mb B3 overhead teleport because the hitbox on b3 is so bad.

Ares - MMH could be the worst match up in the game. Imo it's basically unwinnable

Last edited:

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
wut. do you play this game?
please dont be stupid...ares back 1 is longer than every single normal that zod has and if zod tries to zone him with zod balls ares can tp in. so my question is not only do you play the game, but do you know which game we r talking about?