What's new

Match-up Discussion Anything but mediocre! The Zod Pictorial Match Up Chart

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
The idea is derived from the recent insurgence of Street Fighter pictorial match up charts published on eventhubs. Players like Justin Wong and Dieminion have used a similar format to create pictorial match up charts for Rufus and Guile, respectively.

And because this forum is dead, here is something to talk about...

http://www.mmcafe.com/tiermaker/injustice/index_customize.html?tc=ya0-trldcjk47i8wa2ct5b6la2dlg8jz5chm5clu36dp349p33j0a3f85cig34on5f835bf87lmb5egpg78xcmlea3ag5bbacm5t5bbm7jb8a2f7b7j2ckf4jlnmcl-bkf-naGeneral M2Dave-tiZod Pictorial Match Up Chart-ct999999-c1000000-c2000000-tvFF7101-thDD3C3C-d16:4 -x110-d24:6 -x210-d3Even -x310-d4Even -x418

I believe Zod's placement is similar to Freddy's in Mortal Kombat. He is probably ranked anywhere from 4-7. The execution required to play Zod in comparison to Freddy is, however, another story and perhaps explains why a Zod player has yet to place top 8 at a major or regional tournament, but Pig or I, or both, will hopefully succeed next weekend.

Aside from @AK Pig Of The Hut, I honestly do not even know who uses Zod, but if you play Injustice at a high level, leave a comment.

Let me tag some players who may have some interesting stuff to say.

@AK Harold
@DarthArma
@EMPEROR_THEO
@FOREVER KING
@A F0xy Grampa
@Master D.
@THTB
@WoundCowboy

for the OP

please dont be stupid...ares back 1 is longer than every single normal that zod has and if zod tries to zone him with zod balls ares can tp in. so my question is not only do you play the game, but do you know which game we r talking about?
So you're saying its even because Ares b1 outfootsies Zod lol and I'm sure any high level Zod will punish your teleport every time

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
So you're saying its even because Ares b1 outfootsies Zod lol and I'm sure any high level Zod will punish your teleport every time
using your logic=zod is going to stand full screen waiting for the tp so he can punish. how is he going to do any damage if hes waiting for me to tp? you cant do any damage to somebody if u r full screen crouching and thats a fact. most of zod's damage on ares is going to come from using the trait.

using your logic=zod is going to stand full screen waiting for the tp so he can punish. how is he going to do any damage if hes waiting for me to tp? you cant do any damage to somebody if u r full screen crouching and thats a fact. most of zod's damage on ares is going to come from using the trait.
So using your logic "ares beats every one with a fireball because they can't zone because teleport and how are they going to damage me with my godlike footsies hahaha Ares top 5 bro you just don't know".

Breakin Wordzz

So using your logic "ares beats every one with a fireball because they can't zone because teleport and how are they going to damage me with my godlike footsies hahaha Ares top 5 bro you just don't know".
using your logic=ares has a 30% tp oh wait the tp doesn't do any damage. i said zod cant zone ares thats it and he cant kenshi can zone johnny cage thats zoning. Zod can zone lex thats zoning. and if zod's zoning helps him a lot and ares' tp gets rid of zoning pressure that is a plus.

using your logic=ares has a 30% tp oh wait the tp doesn't do any damage. i said zod cant zone ares thats it and he cant kenshi can zone johnny cage thats zoning. Zod can zone lex thats zoning. and if zod's zoning helps him a lot and ares' tp gets rid of zoning pressure that is a plus.
Wtf are you even saying lol I'm done arguing with someone that doesn't understand the game. Have a nice day

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
@AK Pig Of The Hut I just played relaxedstate and he won 14-13 so its def a 5-5. I also played viking and that was 3-3.
To spare pig the trouble

relaxedstate/viking 99% dont know the ares MU
ares and zod are both godlike online but ares more in the matchup

do your shit offline or online in a great connection with the best player of the character in very long sets.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
To spare pig the trouble

do your shit offline or online in a great connection with the best player of the character in very long sets.
I would consider relaxedstate to be a very good Zod player and 27 games to be quite a long set no?

Not saying I agree, but he's provided some pretty good evidence which you can't just dismiss cause it doesn't suit your cause.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I would consider relaxedstate to be a very good Zod player and 27 games to be quite a long set no?
i would consider relaxedstate not being on the lvl of pig and dave, realistically. it's not an insult when you're not at the lvl of someone else. he's a great player but has work to do with zod since he's relatively new to him. that's like saying my black adam is current when i havent played him in 8 months.

27 games is nothing, i once played pig for 90 games straight in the doomsday zod matchup and i make sure i play someone in at least 3 sets of 20+ games before i form a valid opinion on a MU.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
@AK Pig Of The Hut I just played relaxedstate and he won 14-13 so its def a 5-5. I also played viking and that was 3-3.
YOur logic so far

I played Viking and was 3-3
I played relax state and it was 14-13
And in August when I played u pig it felt even because your trait was bugged and glitched out and all I had to do was teleport to make trait glitch

Your logic = absolute absurd

Breakin Wordzz

To spare pig the trouble

what does online have to do with anything? And i played against him over 100 times and he plays against mr aquaman so i dont think hes clueless about ares.