What's new

Anyone playing on Xbox post your gamertag

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Add me up, I already posted my GT, but it’s “Juggleypuff”.

Currently have to play on WiFi but the connection is usually solid. My wired connection is fucked for some reason, way worse than WiFi so in the meantime gotta play wireless.

Just added you bro, hmu anytime literally I'll be down. And anyone else trying to get better can hit me up as well. Everyone needs good sparring partners.
Add me up, I already posted my GT, but it’s “Juggleypuff”.

Currently have to play on WiFi but the connection is usually solid. My wired connection is fucked for some reason, way worse than WiFi so in the meantime gotta play wireless.
H

freerf245

11 11 11 11
Gt: Freerf
Play Jax and Jacqui mainly
Just got home from school and my connections ass so probably won’t play till I fix it

Xbox GT - Rome Marsz
Hardwired
West Coast - Mountain Standard Time
I'm on from 0900-1000 Sun-Wed, I use that time to lab. My available time varies Thurs-Sat however my schedule is very flexible during those days.

My current level of play is not that great. I just started learning how to play on Hitbox. MK 11 is the first fighting game where I actually want to level up and "git good" therefore my fundamentals are severely lacking.

I technically main Sonya however I'm attempting to run the character towers for the entire roster in order to get comfortable with the Hitbox and learn as much.

Flawless Thomas is my gamertag

Hard wired, connection still suffers from time to time due to living in country and weather but for the most part stable.

im in kansas, so CST.

going to be out of town this week, down for sets any day in the meantime. i leave thursday.

I main scorpion for the most part, sometimes sub and learning erron currently.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Just added you bro, hmu anytime literally I'll be down. And anyone else trying to get better can hit me up as well. Everyone needs good sparring partners.

H
What was your GT? I think I added you back.

I’ll try to be on tonight after work if anyone is down to play. Using Scorpion and Geras right now, gonna learn Jacqui and Frost once I get the chance. So just keep in mind I’ll only be using Geras or Scorpion if we play. Sorry lol

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God

I’ll try to be on tonight after work if anyone is down to play. Using Scorpion and Geras right now, gonna learn Jacqui and Frost once I get the chance. So just keep in mind I’ll only be using Geras or Scorpion if we play. Sorry lol
I am by No means Good, but I can try 2 or three games tonight if you don't mind? My GT is the exact same as my username
also the reason for 2-3 games only is cause I don't have my Mic with me hope you don't mind!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I am by No means Good, but I can try 2 or three games tonight if you don't mind? My GT is the exact same as my username
also the reason for 2-3 games only is cause I don't have my Mic with me hope you don't mind!
Uh I don’t really like only playing 2-3 games unless it’s ranked. My mic hasn’t been working anyway either. But we can play a quick set tonight that’s fine.

I sent you a msg but no response, my tag is daminaywayne4127. I should be on tonight around 7pm central

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
GT: k1ndred
I main Liu Kang and Frost.
I'm pretty good with solid fundamentals (at least I like to think so lol) but I want to get better.

*if you have a mic, then thats even better :D

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
GT: k1ndred
I main Liu Kang and Frost.
I'm pretty good with solid fundamentals (at least I like to think so lol) but I want to get better.

*if you have a mic, then thats even better :D
We need to play again some time next week (I have A mic but it is at my dads)and I have certainly gotten better, to the point i won 3 matches in a row with ranked d'vora!?(yeah weird I know)and I am Maining scorpion now :p

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Again, feel free to add me if you haven't already. lDreamcatcherl (lowercase "L" before and after)

My wife Tiff's tag is HoneyQueen11018 if you want to play a mid-level, she's getting fairly decent now.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Again, feel free to add me if you haven't already. lDreamcatcherl (lowercase "L" before and after)

My wife Tiff's tag is HoneyQueen11018 if you want to play a mid-level, she's getting fairly decent now.
I asked u for games on xbl a while ago and u didnt even respond