What's new

Anyone playing on Xbox post your gamertag

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
Chp715: I play Jax Grappler Variation :) also, east coast with wired connection.
I like Jax in this game. Easier to play than MKX and feels good hammering on people heads. He makes good comebacks also from his crushing Blows

ProudDisciple
Erron Black
Texas (Central)
Only Wired All the time
@Apex Kano where are u located?
Nashville TN

UvebeenWARNed35. I main Baraka. Havnt labbed with many others yet but trying 2 pick up some new characters

East coast
Wired connection
Good games last night. Baraka is a beast up close and does massive damage quick. I also like your Geras. First Geras I played against since I haven't played rank yet.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Great Frost K1ndred. You really good at keeping your spacing down. Hard to get aggressive up close.
Next time you online we need to practice Kotal sun ray setups. I can't get it out even after hard knock down maybe 34 but it's full screen combo punishable, I just tested in practice. I wanna see if I can find a way to get it out against you after you lab Punishers to it. Once you see animation flash you should be able to walk up and punish at least Sub Zero can full combo it after I launch them full screen before I can block.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Let's set something up for thos weekend, maybe Friday if you guys are down? My homeboy has a wicked Johnny and is wanting to run some KOTH with good players.

LawAbidingCitizen

Let's set something up for thos weekend, maybe Friday if you guys are down? My homeboy has a wicked Johnny and is wanting to run some KOTH with good players.
We welcome all as long as they are respectful, my main thing is to always teach instead of trash. It's day 6 and I don't think anyone knows matchups. Hell I haven't picked a main, I wanna use Kotal but he has some serious problems in tournament variations.

But yeah I think apex wants to set up koths so we can play against all matchups and everyone shares tech with each other. You know if you see someone fo something unsafe or them struggling against something, just share the wealth. That's just my mentality. I'd be willing to play your noob or your friends Johnny but know I'm still practicing and making plenty of mistakes. I haven't weeded out my bad habits yet or found the best way to deal with characters strong tools.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
We welcome all as long as they are respectful, my main thing is to always teach instead of trash. It's day 6 and I don't think anyone knows matchups. Hell I haven't picked a main, I wanna use Kotal but he has some serious problems in tournament variations.

But yeah I think apex wants to set up koths so we can play against all matchups and everyone shares tech with each other. You know if you see someone fo something unsafe or them struggling against something, just share the wealth. That's just my mentality. I'd be willing to play your noob or your friends Johnny but know I'm still practicing and making plenty of mistakes. I haven't weeded out my bad habits yet or found the best way to deal with characters strong tools.

Cool. Add me and hit me up.

GT:GodLordPaddock

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Gamertag is MKF30

Mine is I AM YOURDEATH.

I currently use Shao Khan and Skarlet. I will also start using Frost and Jacqui too.
What's up dude? Definitely want to get some games with you again lol. I'm not sure who to use just yet, still in that experimenting phase but I like Raiden, Noob, Jade, Cetrion and Jade so far. Not sure which sticks though, waiting for Fujin!! lol

LawAbidingCitizen

Cool. Add me and hit me up.

GT:GodLordPaddock
Ok man, my GT: Somberless
Me and my brother are sharing the system. He uses Kollector as a main and I'm trying to pick up Kotal but can use Sonya decently. Maybe some private matches like play me 5 times and my bro 5 times. If you are down. Let me know when you wanna play and when you are available. I have a goofy schedule.

mastermalone

Use only logic, please
Gamertag is MKF30

What's up dude? Definitely want to get some games with you again lol. I'm not sure who to use just yet, still in that experimenting phase but I like Raiden, Noob, Jade, Cetrion and Jade so far. Not sure which sticks though, waiting for Fujin!! lol
Sure! Let's get some matches in this week. Work has been busy but, I'll make time for MK.

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
GT: Zayne 79

I‘m european but play a lot with US based people.

Edit: Mains are Jacqui and Noob and a little bit of Baraka, Shao kahn and Lui Kang

Last edited:

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
GT: lDreamcatcherl (lowercase "L" before and after)

Mains are Erron Black and Shao Kahn, with a little Johnny Cage and Frost. I play most nights and am up pretty late so feel free to add me. I like playing anyone, no matter what level you are. I just hate playing randoms online and people leave in 5 minutes.