What's new

Anyone playing on Xbox post your gamertag

It's surprisingly hard to find consistent matches on here. So if anybody want's to earn a few bucks I don't mind paying for like first to 25's or whatever. Just need someone to grind with. Gonna be using my Main Gamertag for these matches so if your up for it you can add Aasuroth5000 or PM me on here. Only thing is i'd prefer you to be at least ranked top 200. This is for Xbox

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Infinisynth. Pretty sure we played
Oh yeah! You had a good Baraka if I remember right? Sorry it's hard to keep track of who's who since some names are different than their tags. Lol

But yeah we should definitely play some more this weekend. I have a lot people I need to catch up with as well. :)

Oh yeah! You had a good Baraka if I remember right? Sorry it's hard to keep track of who's who since some names are different than their tags. Lol

But yeah we should definitely play some more this weekend. I have a lot people I need to catch up with as well. :)
Yeah. i play baraka, kabal, noob, kotal and kollector.

I finally was able to add everyone from here. I’ll be on a lot these next 3 days. PS4 is kicking our butt lol hopefully we can get a Koth and some sets going.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Another KOTH tonight? We will be using Customs but you don't have to, and this is not a superb competitive KOTH were having fun and being scrubs :p:DOGE

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Thanks man. He's a good character the only trouble I run into is people that are good zones. I'll be on later we should try to get a koth going with like 4 max
Yeah I mainly rush and don’t zone so its definitely a good brawl. Sounds good to me, probably won’t be on until late.

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
I'm down for KOTH's this week. I added a few of you from the OP. Hopefully these post-update lag issues don't bog us down.
My main is noob, but I suck pretty badly with him.
Also using Sonya, Jade, Lui (custom), and Scarlet.

GT: South of Zero

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Gonna be on this afternoon and tonight. Even though the online has been shit since the last update, still trying to grind. GT: Juggleypuff. Stuck on WiFi for the moment tho

Chodenificent01

I main Jade, still have a lot to learn about the game but I'm down to play just about anybody as long as you're friendly :). You can hit me up whenever you see me online.