What's new

ANTI Kung Lao Tech - High hit box characters vs The Teleport - Works for all as well

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
You can. Tom posted a while ago the real counter to Lao teleport is to d4 ex freeze. Not do anything else like njp, back dash 2 or something.

He came up with this before this new anti lao tech so maybe he will find something new with the no-turn-around anti tele-tech.
Why not d1 212 freeze b12 22 slide?

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
ask other kenshi

it works 50% of time
Smoke's d3 will dodge KL's teleport 3 (as long as you time it right)

I finally downloaded Kenshi on Sunday and I gotta tell you, Kenshi is fucked up but for really subtle reasons. I saw some bananas shit with him immediately that I haven't seen any posts about...

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
Ok dude, I revised the Teleport Video I put out yesterday, but I have added what the options are for the opponent and KL even on hit from an early 3.

"They throw it out like it's made of gold." That gave me a real life LOL, so true.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
i find it really annoying when some new tech get posted and the "ive been doing this for months" "ive been doing since release" comments start coming, if was known then you should of posted it to help the community instead of keeping it all smoke and mirrors,
personally when i play someone i want them to know every trick and every punish against my char, i get disapointed when i do something i should get punished for and dont,
like at the casuals i go too,only one person full combo punishes me for trying barakas spin even though ive told everyone how to do it and i love when it happens as teaches me just cause person A cant punish something doesnt mean person B wont, if i was a lao player id be happy about this and the dash method of punishing is getting more well known, will level up lao play not just people he faces

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Smoke's d3 will dodge KL's teleport 3 (as long as you time it right)

I finally downloaded Kenshi on Sunday and I gotta tell you, Kenshi is fucked up but for really subtle reasons. I saw some bananas shit with him immediately that I haven't seen any posts about...
KT plz! Show me tonight?

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Day one tech that no one uses? come on people this helps every character in the game, if this is so basic then why is teleport 3 such a problem to most players, someone should have been posted this by now. The whole point of this is that it waters down kung laos mixup, there are no more free teleports from block strings, everyone might as well be considered a low hitbox character to kung lao who abuses teleports.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Excuse me but I'm confused. The 'tech' is neutral ducking tele instant 3? I thought this was common knowledge?

i find it really annoying when some new tech get posted and the "ive been doing this for months" "ive been doing since release" comments start coming, if till was known then you should of posted it to help the community instead of keeping it all smoke and mirrors,
just people he faces
no offence but its like hearing that shooting next to the guys head in Cod wont hit him. everyone is talking like its an anti lao tech, but applys to everyone

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
no offence but its like hearing that shooting next to the guys head in Cod wont hit him. everyone is talking like its an anti lao tech, but applys to everyone
how is it not anti lao tech?
and applies to everyone?
how many people in the game have a tele into a instant 3 :confused:

no matter how "day 1" it is, no one has posted it before so just be happy u knew it before the post then ;)