What's new

ANTI Kung Lao Tech - High hit box characters vs The Teleport - Works for all as well

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

I have a series of Level Up videos Ill be recording at every Level Up session we have in Atlanta

I want our streams to be educational as well as entertaining

After listening and watching Id like to discuss this and answer any questions

NO EXCUSES NOW Kenshi players and Sheeva players as we now have ALL the tools we need. It's on us to use them well

upcoming videos:

-Lao's ex teleport

-Punishing the infamous invincible Raiden Teleport flat out as well as w a full combo (someone owes me an apology on this one. As well as other raiden exposing that Eazail will love

Death

Noob
Looks real legit. But it looks hard to do on reaction like if i cancel my strings with tele cuz thats when i do the tele. I like to do blockstrings into tele or grab or overhead etc? Does this still work good on reaction? It looks like i can work good off a read and blind tele.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
awesome stuff pig of the hut!

thanks for the video also to go along with it, looking forward to seeing more :D radien one sounds very interesting :D:D

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
He totally came up with these techs to blow up PL.

He was the main Reason I went looking for an answer as well as realizing Tom brady beat me in the Lao/kenshi MM because i had no answer for teleport

Death if u do any string and I'm in low block and I remain teleport instant 3 will whiff and same rules apply

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"

I have a series of Level Up videos Ill be recording at every Level Up session we have in Atlanta

I want our streams to be educational as well as entertaining

After listening and watching Id like to discuss this and answer any questions

NO EXCUSES NOW Kenshi players and Sheeva players as we now have ALL the tools we need. It's on us to use them well

upcoming videos:

-Lao's ex teleport

-Punishing the infamous invincible Raiden Teleport flat out as well as w a full combo (someone owes me an apology on this one. As well as other raiden exposing that Eazail will love
You can also punish instant 3 on hit, they are both 0 on hit and block.

Espio

Kokomo
Sweetness, really amazing work from you guys, this takes a lot of the juice out of some of Raiden and Kung Lao's shenanigans. I saw this live yesterday, so awesome that we got to see examples from different characters, with different speeds and abilities.

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
Now I need someone to help me test whether it is possible to get a d4 freeze in with sub after he whiffs the 3... if it is, goodbye worst matchup. Will probably test this tomorrow after work.

I've been known about this. It works yes but if you are always waiting for teleport then you get opened up by his other options. Trust me anything you figure out with this char. Strats for him or Anti strats vs him trust me I already know. Knowing your own chars strengths and more importantly their weaknesses is very important.

Good stuff nonetheless

Death

Noob
Thats what i mean. @ what PL said. It looks like its all on read. It seems on reaction it could be tricky. Thats why if u wait for it it opens up block strings grab etc.

Nonetheless, we gotta run the MU sometime pig.