What's new

Another potential leak of the DLC lineup

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I was hoping for Circe and Steppenwolf or some other non-batverse villains. Hell I think Steppenwolf is even rumored to be the Justice League movie villain.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Now that Sub is confirmed, I want Raiden, Spawn and Constantine, and I'm game to destroy Injustice. :DOGE

You guys asked for Alien, Leatherface and Jason, so I hope for the above characters for INJ2. Just to make it even. :)

Now that Sub is confirmed, I want Raiden, Spawn and Constantine, and I'm game to destroy Injustice. :DOGE

You guys asked for Alien, Leatherface and Jason, so I hope for the above characters for INJ2. Just to make it even. :)

you vindictive little......i didnt even want Jason or Leatherface and we've got a million MK games. The lore is a big part of why i got into MK (which isnt to say i didnt appreciate Alien and Predator)

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Someone asked for Leatherface?
If they asked him, I would greatly badmouth him all the way. I asked for Fujin, and this is what we have from NRS and WB. I heard from another TYM member that it's the fault of the casuals for asking this horror shit.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
If they asked him, I would greatly badmouth him all the way. I asked for Fujin, and this is what we have from NRS and WB. I heard from another TYM member that it's the fault of the casuals for asking this horror shit.
I don't belive anyone asked for Leatherface, I think NRS and WB did it all by themselves. Jason, on the other hand, might have been requested.

Fujin, Rain and Shang Tsung were my picks, too bad.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
that the dlc slots put in since redhood out i still dunno what to think if the radien one a troll or not
it would be so fucking awesome if 2 mk chars get in though, scorpion was the main reason i kept playing inj1 as long as i did (didnt really like game but do really like inj2)

i hope we fight out by the 2nd "fighter pack" announcement what going on with that.
id love to go back to my more scrubby than my scrubnyness now younger self off mkvsdc time where i never wouldnt pick the dc chars and just bash the shit out of them with the mk chars haha :rolleyes:

plus the obvious added bonus of the people who pissed off sub in after scorp getting in 1st game being even more salty :)

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
For the love of god, you guys already got one edgy Batman variant. Do we really need Azrael too??

If you really need him, the Knightquest Batman shader is a 90s Azrael shader.