What's new

Another potential leak of the DLC lineup

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Guys...

When you update the roster, at the top side, at the edge right there's this tiny silhouette. Who's this?

I can believe that some of those silhouettes were just used as subterfuge in order to make people believe that certain characters were coming, but in the end, were not what people thought.

That said, I firmly believe that Raiden is one of these future DLC characters. Anybody remember Joker's clash quote with Black Adam, where Black Adam mentions "That one with the bamboo hat"? I don't believe that this quote was just put in purely for fanservice reasons.
i use the quotes as well for specation. the one with deadshot and aquaman make me believe aquamans wlfe will be dlc

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I'm starting to think the silhouettes are fake. Why would they give away almost everyone? Enchantress, Black Manta, Raiden, Atom....

I really hope the Enchantress one is real tho lol

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
I'm starting to think the silhouettes are fake. Why would they give away almost everyone? Enchantress, Black Manta, Raiden, Atom....

Maybe so people can have an idea what their $40 is being put towards. I hope these are all real. It'd be real shitty to tease very specific DC characters only for them to not be DLC.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Maybe so people can have an idea what their $40 is being put towards. I hope these are all real. It'd be real shitty to tease very specific DC characters only for them to not be DLC.
Yeah like NRS care about that... if they gave a F about that they would just show all the characters, which qould've been the best option IMO

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!

Enchantress wasn't a giveaway for anyone who isn't on these forums analyzing silhouettes lol. I wouldn't sweat it.

They gave away Bo Rai Cho and 'a cyborg' immediately for KP2, so it's not that unusual for them to put in things that the forum types like us will catch. Casuals aren't paying that much attention.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Enchantress wasn't a giveaway for anyone who isn't on these forums analyzing silhouettes lol. I wouldn't sweat it.

They gave away Bo Rai Cho and 'a cyborg' immediately for KP2, so it's not that unusual for them to put in things that the forum types like us will catch. Casuals aren't paying that much attention.
I saw a lot of videos guessing the silhouettes and all of them had Enchantress, the headpiece and hairstyle kinda give her away but yeah, hopefully some are legit and others aren't (Raiden only)

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
I saw a lot of videos guessing the silhouettes and all of them had Enchantress, the headpiece and hairstyle kinda give her away but yeah, hopefully some are legit and others aren't (Raiden only)
I think sadly it probably actually is Raiden, but I wouldn't be stunned if it was a Baraka-style fakeout.

BTW I notice your avatar is the Marvel Enchantress -- how fuck-awful is that MVCI roster?? Makes me so grateful for whatever Injustice wants to give me lmao. I'll take Raiden, I'm sorry I complained.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I think sadly it probably actually is Raiden, but I wouldn't be stunned if it was a Baraka-style fakeout.

BTW I notice your avatar is the Marvel Enchantress -- how fuck-awful is that MVCI roster?? Makes me so grateful for whatever Injustice wants to give me lmao. I'll take Raiden, I'm sorry I complained.
Yeah, I love both Enchantress and I like Marvel's design more haha.
Oh my god, the MVC:I is not THAT bad on the marvel side at least but the graphics... hopefully those get better.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Yeah, I love both Enchantress and I like Marvel's design more haha.
Oh my god, the MVC:I is not THAT bad on the marvel side at least but the graphics... hopefully those get better.
Only four female characters PERIOD though? Like. Keep it.

Yoo, Parasite with Raiden's powers?
Hahaha that would be hilarious. If it were a fakeout I was more thinking it's somebody else just wearing the hat and they take it off like 'sike'. Or maybe Clayface.