What's new

Announcement Coming "Soon" for Next Week's Kombat Kast W/ an Unannounced Special Guest Joining

J_in_CA

Noob
I wished they just removed Derek and Tyler from the KK and replaced them with Ketchup and Mustard. They were swift to replace some good voice actors, these two aren’t really missed and K & M are legendary.
I like Derek and Tyler, they seem like really good guys! Derek actually designs characters so he's going to have more to offer than guys telling us how to play at a pro level when most of us will never be anywhere near that good and likely don't even aspire to be.

J_in_CA

Noob
Sad but true. The free work K&M have done for nrs during this drought of information has been invaluable. NRS should do something special for them..
Drought? We have gotten new character reveals nearly every week as well as character breakdowns, not only that but we've known about the game for less than 3 months and since the gameplay reveal a month and a half ago we've had a ton of youtuber footage including K&M getting more time with it than anyone else. I don't think they are owed anything, and I don't mean that in a disrespectful way but they are doing things that the kombat kast team was likely already going to do anyway plus they are getting views on their own youtube channel.

Yup. Let's just fire Derek and Tyler and bring in the twins all the way from the UK.

Look, I love the twins. They are my favorite MK content creators and it's absolutely not even close. Having said that, Derek and Tyler appeal to the casuals more. NRS listened when we said we wanted to see higher level play. What have we gotten since? 16 Bit on every single Kast alongside Dizzy, PimPimJim, SaucyJack etc.

Derek and Tyler still have their matches, but who cares? Shit, if it bothers you that much, TURN THE KOMBAT KAST OFF WHEN THEY PLAY.

Seriously, I have never seen more complaints for a fucking game that looks amazing in my life. It makes me sick just reading these stupid complaints every day on here. Who gives a shit WHO hosts the Kombat Kast? Derek and Tyler are likable guys, and regardless of how many combos they drop, they clearly love the game and are passionate about it.

All I care about is seeing who is revealed. Honestly, I've love to see what some of you psychopaths would do if NRS said there will be no more reveals and "we'll see you all on 4/23!" Oh wait, I know - you'd STILL BUY THE GAME.

I'd love it, personally. It would be amazing to see all these characters for the first time after installing the game. The roster doesn't concern me much. I'll always find several characters I enjoy playing. Many of the new members on TYM must just be new fans of MK, because no one appreciates the #1 thing that drew me toward MK in the first place - mystery.

A lot of people say the roster is why they failed in the 3D era. So dont act like the roster doesnt matter.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
A lot of people say the roster is why they failed in the 3D era. So dont act like the roster doesnt matter.
Did I say it doesn't matter? No. I said it doesn't matter to me much. Furthermore, I've been in favor of all the original characters being added because it's important to have them due to them being the most popular/recognizable.

Some people are acting like we are getting a roster full of Kais, Darrius' and Kobras. I think the roster is great so far, and it will only get 10x better once all the DLC is out.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
So I guess the IGN guy was pretty nice and all, no hate. But what exactly was his purpose there? :D
Absolutely nothing but come-and-watch-this-KK-cast lure. Just like the thing with the HUGE announcement.... then it only takes 10 seconds and is only for USA and not even cool or anything. They lure you with big talks, and then show little cocks. :-(

NRS sales figures have increased with every game, I think WB's fine with it.
And for everyone of those games except mk9 and injustice which were on ps4 when pre order bonuses weren't what they are now , the full roster as well as DLC was revealed pre release.