What's new

Match Footage aNinj vs [Insert Name Here] Kombat Videos

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
FrothyOmen you got it buddy.

Somberness yeah, a lot of rushdown characters do - it gives Skarlet great advantage when it hits. Although more and more I've been considering trying to make time and money to go to a major so I can really put in some hours in offline matches against the best of the best to see what strategies truly work with Skarlet, and which ones are fantasies brought on by the delusional online world.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Yeah Reptile has trouble really advancing on it...it's the same way with Sindel. If he wants to deal with it, he's forced to spit and get the knockdown.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
That was some major play from THTB. I wanna fight his Reptile so bad :) aNinj awesome as always.

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
Oh my God, I PartyPete I is actually our alternate account that my brother strictly uses for training his newer characters.

He got wrecked there but that's still awesome.

Ninj

Wireless connections are hell.
I agree...I'm confused as to what sparked this.

Anyways, I have about 1.5 hours more of footage of fights between my brother and I. BodamEscapePlan and PonyLove and myself tried to get a KoTH set up but alas, I don't know how to make private KoTH matches (or if that's even possible).

If you're hype about Skarlet vs Kenshi, you'll like the new matches - my brother has leveled up his Kenshi to unseen before skill levels! Watch out Pig Of The Hut ;)

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."

Anyways, I have about 1.5 hours more of footage of fights between my brother and I. BodamEscapePlan and PonyLove and myself tried to get a KoTH set up but alas, I don't know how to make private KoTH matches (or if that's even possible).

If you're hype about Skarlet vs Kenshi, you'll like the new matches - my brother has leveled up his Kenshi to unseen before skill levels! Watch out Pig Of The Hut ;)
I could have set one up, man. I wanted to play more but that PIDGEON (whatever his GT was) didn't have the compatibility packs for Skarlet or Rain and I'm terrible with everyone but Rain, my brother is the one who plays Saibot. But if you're on tonight when I get off work; hit me up and I'll set up a private king of the hill so no one can just join in and troll us.

Ninj

I could have set one up, man. I wanted to play more but that PIDGEON (whatever his GT was) didn't have the compatibility packs for Skarlet or Rain and I'm terrible with everyone but Rain, my brother is the one who plays Saibot. But if you're on tonight when I get off work; hit me up and I'll set up a private king of the hill so no one can just join in and troll us.
Yeah man, another time we'll get some private matches in too. One or the other. Tonight my brother was all hyped up about how he'd been practicing his Kenshi, so I couldn't deny him. Sorry the plan flopped! We will get in recorded matches soon.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Yeah man, another time we'll get some private matches in too. One or the other. Tonight my brother was all hyped up about how he'd been practicing his Kenshi, so I couldn't deny him. Sorry the plan flopped! We will get in recorded matches soon.
Hey if you come to my meet and greet you should record matches there....or maybe even....stream? :)

Ninj

Hey if you come to my meet and greet you should record matches there....or maybe even....stream? :)
Are you going to the tournament in Brattleboro on Sunday? I am. I can bring my Hauppage HDPVR if we have a computer that can record/stream there.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

I look forward to it :)

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
Are you going to the tournament in Brattleboro on Sunday? I am. I can bring my Hauppage HDPVR if we have a computer that can record/stream there.
My gf is moving in...I have too much to do that day. I would other wise, all the more reason to come to the meet and greet on the 1st!

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Ninj, sweet fights against THTB, I noticed ou sometimes cancel after your red dash and grab, but couldn't you get another string if you can get a grab?

Ninj

Ninj, sweet fights against THTB, I noticed ou sometimes cancel after your red dash and grab, but couldn't you get another string if you can get a grab?
Probably, yeah. I haven't looked at the frame data and seen what can react faster than their recovery time. And I'm too tired right now to do it so it'll have to wait until I remember to do it, heh.

Ninj

Probably, yeah. I haven't looked at the frame data and seen what can react faster than their recovery time. And I'm too tired right now to do it so it'll have to wait until I remember to do it, heh.
First video section of my latest fights vs my brother are up and running. I'll get the 2nd half exported tonight and start the upload overnight! Enjoy.

Deity

Noob
you're actually at disadvantage after a red dash IF the string is blocked. One thing we Skarlet players need to start doing, is continuing our pressure after 1,1,2 red dash. Even after red dash that shit is like +7 lol.

Ninj

Part 2 is uploading now. First round was a warmup. 2nd half is where the matches start to get real. Should be done uploading in the morning.

GambitTheFirst

Just some bees, please.
I also enjoyed the vs THTB video, some good stuff. You're really beasting it with Skarlet man, well played.

Was just wondering how you go about fighting online with people across the pond. Do you have a Region 1 copy of MK9? (Or does THTB have a Region 2?)

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Is there any reason why you almost never use the 2, 1, 2, starter aNinJ ? Oo

GG as always ! The blood ball in full screen against Kenshi was kind of risky xD