What's new

Match Footage aNinj vs [Insert Name Here] Kombat Videos

Enenra

Go to hell.
Ninj Hey can i roll with Frothy... Don't post our game. Please. I've never looked that free. :(

I'd press charges for that raping you gave me, but I'm too embarrassed.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Ninj Hey can i roll with Frothy... Don't post our game. Please. I've never looked that free. :(

I'd press charges for that raping you gave me, but I'm too embarrassed.
If I'm recording and I recognize the name even at all (which I did recognize yours) I would've asked via XBL chat or sent a msg on the forums asking if it's cool to post. I try to be respectful since let's face it the Skarlet matchup is still largely unknown for a lot of players, and trying to learn it online is not at all like fighting her offline.

Enenra

Go to hell.
If I'm recording and I recognize the name even at all (which I did recognize yours) I would've asked via XBL chat or sent a msg on the forums asking if it's cool to post. I try to be respectful since let's face it the Skarlet matchup is still largely unknown for a lot of players, and trying to learn it online is not at all like fighting her offline.
Appreciate that. I picked Smoke and then I looked at the name and said "Oh, fuck me." And that's exactly what you did :p
Next time I see you I'm going Rain. The armor will give me a chance

Ninj

Appreciate that. I picked Smoke and then I looked at the name and said "Oh, fuck me." And that's exactly what you did :p
Next time I see you I'm going Rain. The armor will give me a chance
My armor > your armor, just so you know. :)

SaJa

FH_FenriR
My armor > your armor, just so you know.
Actually no, both are super armor, it will depend of the animation time (same with Jax). If Rain makes ex-H2O (ok it's hard..), ex-RH, ex-TP, ex-splash, ex-dash combo atm skarlet gives her hit, she lose.
Rain's armor is easier to react than Skarlet imho.

Ninj

Actually no, both are super armor, it will depend of the animation time (same with Jax). If Rain makes ex-H2O (ok it's hard..), ex-RH, ex-TP, ex-splash, ex-dash combo atm skarlet gives her hit, she lose.
Rain's armor is easier to react than Skarlet imho.
I'll have to do some testing to confirm. Last I checked, Rain doesn't have an EX that beats Skarlet's EX Dash...but I could be wrong!

Off the top of my head, I do know that Kitana's EX Flying Kick and EX DF2 *can* beat out Skarlet, as well as Kenshi's EX Rising Karma and EX BF2...but I think you're right SaJa, in that it depends on animation time when Skarlet goes up against a multi-hit EX move.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Jax, skarlet, Rain, shaokhan have all super armor (dunno if I miss someone). From there, the one who wins is the one with the longer animation : jax ex-overhead > rain ex-RH. From there, it only depends of the timing, but from my experience (rain is my main) Rain almost never fail his armor and his RH has good priority advantage.

Let me know anyway.

Hey Ninj, can we get some recorded games on Thursday? I'm definitely going to lose all of them but being able to train with you and rewatch my matches to patch up mistakes before MLG would be GDLK. Let me know if you'd be willing :D

Ninj

Hey Ninj, can we get some recorded games on Thursday? I'm definitely going to lose all of them but being able to train with you and rewatch my matches to patch up mistakes before MLG would be GDLK. Let me know if you'd be willing :D
Yessir. Actually, let me make a post because I've had some other requests on this as well...I'll mention you, hang on.

CoolStoryBro

Reppin' The Royalty!
Hey man, is it possible to get some games going with you? skarlet mirrors would be cool, See how we both play her

Ninj

Watching your vids, great Skarlet Ninj, you rock ^^
Thanks. I've improved quit a bit since the latesr vids of me vs my brother. I believe I have all of her max damage/reset combos discovered now and in use (no meter) as well as a couple more styles of pressure figured out. So what you're watching isn't necessarily a guideline for her...that said there's some great info that can be gleamed from the vids.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

SaJa

FH_FenriR
aNinJ, what do you think about ex-down slash wake up ? I mostly use red dash, but HIROPLASMA, friend of mine, is mainly using this ex-downslash and it looks better for some specific situations.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Thanks. I've improved quit a bit since the latesr vids of me vs my brother. I believe I have all of her max damage/reset combos discovered now and in use (no meter) as well as a couple more styles of pressure figured out. So what you're watching isn't necessarily a guideline for her...that said there's some great info that can be gleamed from the vids.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
Did you by chance record our matches?

Ninj

aNinJ, what do you think about ex-down slash wake up ? I mostly use red dash, but HIROPLASMA, friend of mine, is mainly using this ex-downslash and it looks better for some specific situations.
Slow, can be good against someone overly aggresive - but in most of those situations the EX slide works better because of the armor.

Updated 3/13/2012

Note - something about the new forum structure makes the videos appear as white blocks sometimes - I've found that they will turn into proper video embeds in under a minute.

This post is for matchup videos between myself and [Insert Name Here]. Any time I sit down to record some online matches, win or lose, I'll post it up here.

3/13/2012

aNinj vs PonyLove Part 2

aNinj vs PonyLove Part 1

2/26/2012

THTB vs aNinj - online casuals (lag wasn't much of a factor in these matches - THTB agreed?)

2/15/2012

Offline Casuals vs my brother (gamertag: Pony Love)

Part 4 of 4

Part 3 of 4

Part 2 of 4

Part 1 of 4

1/2/12

On this dockett, aNinj vs:
R33dy Sm4sh TS31
R33dy Sm4sh TS31
I AM MOSSBERG TS27
MyJeTs81 TS27
AIRFLASH 24 TS32
MMM Fried Rice TS30
CodenameOmen TS32
CodenameOmen TS32
WorldWarrior305 TS30

12/29/2011

KindaPopular TS30
BeTheBuLLeT x TS28
MacJody TS24

12/27/2011

I PartyPete I TS0
WorldWarrior305 TS31
iBlaQlaBeL x TS37

Sub_Crash4 (thanks for uploading these)

Ninj vs CharlieMurphy41

Session one... roughly 7:00

Session two ... roughly 12:00

Session three

There are more to come
After watching, I didn't punish your red dash~down slash once. I am pretty sure it is punishable on block correct?

Answer: Yes. Very punishable on block ;) -aNinj
yes sir, ive got to get a match with you man.