What's new

Anime discussion thread

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』
I like how even though some people watch only action, Clannad seems to be in one of their mentions. It's like a virus.
I love Animes that make me think and feel, sure I like action with all the guns and slashing, but watching a anime that involves deep emotion is just awesome to me.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I don't know what you're talking about. I thought Little Busters was a fighting game. Kappa

But srsly, I didn't know that they made all 3, but now everything makes so much sense.
You currently watching Refrain right now? It's confusing and I don't really know wtf is going on but I know there's sadness everywhere.

As a kid I watched a ton of DBZ/Pokemon/Yugioh

Now I'm starting to get into certain animes a little bit, I just need to find the right ones for me. I like action and fighting and blood, not drama/animesex/girly stuff. Take Hellsing for example, that's a pretty decent anime.

I will say that I have seen every single episode of Avatar the last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, and those are two of my favorite shows of all time pretty much.
Watch Gantz, thank me later.

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
I know this is an anime thread, but does anyone have any manga suggestions?? I have read a decent amount of titles but havnt picked anything up in over a year.

I know this is an anime thread, but does anyone have any manga suggestions?? I have read a decent amount of titles but havnt picked anything up in over a year.
What kind do you like? Bunny drop is the last great manga i read. i recommend it if you like somewhat mature, yet very cute and slice of life type stuff.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Any time of manga? Or manga-exclusives?

I can recommend Btooom! and Attack on Titan for action.

If you're into comedy as well you can check out WataMote

Also in the action side is Fate/ Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya. But the protagonists are magical girls so the setting may put you off. But it's not girly especially when you get to 2WEI and onwards.

DJ L Toro Are you still keeping up with Coppelion? Newest episode fucking sucked. After all this building up they must've realized that they're running out of time and decided to rush and cramp everything in episode 11. Like seriously you'd have an event happen and 5 seconds later the problem is solved. Move on to the next plot point and rinse repeat. That shit happened throughout the entire episode! Such a fucking letdown.

On the other hand, Samurai Flamenco keeps getting more and more messed up. The first 6 episodes made you think the whole series was going to continue with the comedy like that. Then boom episode 7 comes with surprise gore and messed up shit.

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
What kind do you like? Bunny drop is the last great manga i read. i recommend it if you like somewhat mature, yet very cute and slice of life type stuff.
I really enjoyed parasyte, monster, battle royale, etc. I havnt heard of bunny drop. The only slice of life style aniime/ manga ive read was about some art school kids a little tiny blonde exchange student. Despite forgetting the name, it was really good lol.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Watched Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Attack on Titan and they were pretty awesome. Enjoyed Avatar too but it's kinda different being American and all. Need recommendations for more stuff, tried one ep of Code Geass, didn't really feel it but I prob need to watch more.

Any other recommendations?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Doing my best to get caught up on Hajime No Ippo. That show gets me so hype, and I need to start Kill la Kill I've been putting that off for too long lol.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Doing my best to get caught up on Hajime No Ippo. That show gets me so hype, and I need to start Kill la Kill I've been putting that off for too long lol.
Kill la Kill........ my god........ Over the top everything. It took me a second to adjust what to expect.

I wish the last two episodes of Hellsing Ultimate had English Dub. The accents make a huge difference.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Kill la Kill........ my god........ Over the top everything. It took me a second to adjust what to expect.

I wish the last two episodes of Hellsing Ultimate had English Dub. The accents make a huge difference.
Lol, sounds like Gurren Laggan. I didn't know what I was getting into when I started watching that anime hahaha.

DJ L Toro Are you still keeping up with Coppelion? Newest episode fucking sucked. After all this building up they must've realized that they're running out of time and decided to rush and cramp everything in episode 11. Like seriously you'd have an event happen and 5 seconds later the problem is solved. Move on to the next plot point and rinse repeat. That shit happened throughout the entire episode! Such a fucking letdown.
I havent watched in a few weeks i'm going to catch up soon, but yeah we'll see. that happens to a lot of shows, unfortunately

For those who have been keeping up with the Naruto manga, who is excited about the upcoming battle with the revived madara and will someone else die who was in naruto's class (like neji)?