What's new

Anime discussion thread

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
No unfortunately haven't heard of it before,but your best bet is to search "Inuyasha OST " on youtube and see what you get.

Solo

Shadow Priest
Anyone recommend any good anime to watch? I've been watching Naruto & I love the show. Never thought I would watch it. But I grow tired of waiting for episodes now that I caught up to it.
You want anime similar to Naruto or just anime in general?

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Since this is an anime thread im gonna rant a lil bit, Im kinda pissed that the DBZ remastered dvd's have the japanese music while the dub is english. It just feels weird watching it with japanese music, Im not trying to offend anyone. I mean I grew up watching DBZ on toonami with Bruce Faulconer's music with english dub which is called the "Toonami Dub" anyone know what dvd's I have to buy to get the Toonami dub? is it the Dragon box set I have to get or what?

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Since this is an anime thread im gonna rant a lil bit, Im kinda pissed that the DBZ remastered dvd's have the japanese music while the dub is english. It just feels weird watching it with japanese music, Im not trying to offend anyone. I mean I grew up watching DBZ on toonami with Bruce Faulconer's music with english dub which is called the "Toonami Dub" anyone know what dvd's I have to buy to get the Toonami dub? is it the Dragon box set I have to get or what?
Yea dude rant all you want *Thumbs Up* I'm going to assume they wanted buyers to get the best of both worlds(Japanese music with voices we all recognize and comfortable with)

Just my $0.02

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Yea dude rant all you want *Thumbs Up* I'm going to assume they wanted buyers to get the best of both worlds(Japanese music with voices we all recognize and comfortable with)

Just my $0.02
Ikr smh the intros were different too, I wanted to watch the "Rock The Dragon" intro and ending after every episode of the DVD's not Gohan running across the ground and having the whole cast chasing him etc.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Ikr smh the intros were different too, I wanted to watch the "Rock The Dragon" intro and ending after every episode of the DVD's not Gohan running across the ground and having the whole cast chasing him etc.
Now the "Rock The Dragon" intro is badass, now that one should of been kept in there,but oh well. *Shrugs*

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Now the "Rock The Dragon" intro is badass, now that one should of been kept in there,but oh well. *Shrugs*
Exactly, if they are gonna sell the DVD's in the USA they should have had teh dubs and music exactly how they were shown on Toonami on tv but their dumbasses didnt know what the fuck. smh

Emperor Eevee

Learn to take a joke pal!
This anime is pretty hilarious, i recommend it since the whole series is on youtube and it only takes 30 mins to watch the whole series. Literally it was that short, but funny.

ReallyMontana

Making Proper Adjustments
This war has been keeping on my toes. So far Madara seems invincible to the point where idk who will stop him (of course Naruto will find a way). But biggest question is, "Whats next after the war is over?". :(
unfortunately, naruto will be ending soon :(, man I will miss it a lot, I will definitely rewatch some things for sure, such a great anime. I decided to venture into Bleach as well and skipping the fillers (some fillers aren't that bad), it is quite the good show as well. There are many other anime however, so i'll have to find another one after naruto and bleach end. Also, yeah Madara is OP for sure haha, he is the sickest villain in naruto (pain would be my second).

ReallyMontana

Making Proper Adjustments
:( Sad part about Naruto is that I started watching it in 2013.... So I had to pretty much had catch up to understand everything. Very emotional show, I just wish they created more episodes of where Naruto becomes Hokage & all. & someone recommended bleach to me so I'll be watching that this weekend :cool:.

Solo

Shadow Priest
As musch

Just in general. But if theres one similar to Naruto then that'll be cool too.
The Unlimited(If you liked Code Geass, you'll love this)
Senyu(comedy)
Blast of Tempest
Fairy Tail
K
Jormungand
Tiger & Bunny
Magi
Hunter x Hunter 2011
(Idiots believe Naruto copied this. A lot similarity to it though.)
The Future Diary
Fate/Zero
Attack on Titan

The bold is the highly recommended. I'll stop here.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突

This..........is..............fucking beast!!!!!!! Now this is just a concept poster to the Live-Action movie and this is not the real release date, but man do this look awesome. :D