What's new

Anime discussion thread

NTN

Noob
some good anime movies :rolleyes: : Spirited away, Howls moving castle, Grave of the fireflies, Berserk the old manga series is good but the "new" golden age arc serie is epic (watch it if you have not already!)

gdf

Noob
Has anyone seen the anime called "Another.'' It's really good, but probably like my favorite anime so far :p
I found it was an intriguing series right before it dropped, considering there was literally no information about the plot prior to it (it came from a light novel IIRC).

The concept sounds compelling, however from the looks of it no one really reacted so forcefully as more shonen-esque series.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Is there any word of a new season
I spedran this as well and just feel like I need to know more.

I love how the show isn't about a specific character, but rather the idea of the story.
I believe the manga is only at Chapter 60something so it's not enough for a second season. If you want to know more you can start reading from Chapter 33 because I think the last episode happened there.

iKritikal should know more about this. Speaking of Kritikal, you've been keeping up with the Btooom! manga? Shit went down.

Is there any word of a new season
I spedran this as well and just feel like I need to know more.

I love how the show isn't about a specific character, but rather the idea of the story.
The manga is not far enough to male a second season, but the show was crazy popular they would be crazy not to do it

I believe the manga is only at Chapter 60something so it's not enough for a second season. If you want to know more you can start reading from Chapter 33 because I think the last episode happened there.

iKritikal should know more about this. Speaking of Kritikal, you've been keeping up with the Btooom! manga? Shit went down.
hmm, sooo... they should make a new ending like in trigun or fullmetal alchemist to please the fans and then they can make a reboot ant make double on merch, ads, etc.