What's new

Anime discussion thread

IDK Naruto has gone downhill lately
I believe it has become even better, shippuden has more action and a lot of plot twists and etc. I like where it is going for sure, and it is actually coming near its end so it'll be great. But hey, everyone has different tastes, I want to give bleach a shot because it looks cool and it looks like a good show.

I believe it has become even better, shippuden has more action and a lot of plot twists and etc. I like where it is going for sure, and it is actually coming near its end so it'll be great. But hey, everyone has different tastes, I want to give bleach a shot because it looks cool and it looks like a good show.
i like shippuden, I'm talking about like the last 6 months in the manga

first time in this thread, ima read through eventually but just so I get an idea of what you guys are into... whats everyone's favorite ongoing anime/manga?
what anime/manga do you want to pick up eventually?

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
You'll want to watch the main arc without the filler arcs. Have fun figuring that all out :)

champdee

Noob
Have anyone seen these animes: Gilgamesh, Gantz, and Darker than Black if you have what did you think of them?

*Warning: Dark animes*
never saw gilgamesh, saw gantz and dtb.. even saw the live action gantz.. did you see darker than black Gemini of the meteor? It was decent.. ohh and can't forget the DTB OVA's, watch them in between dtb and gemini of the meteor though

Ohh the black lagoon 1-5 ova's were good that I've seen recently too

champdee

Noob
Dude watch Gilgamesh its something else and yea Gantz is the stuff, haven't got around watching the live-action version of it and haven't watch the sequel to Darker than black...has the dub for that came out yet?
Gantz definitely was cool the anime version's ending was good.. and yes darker than black Gemini of the meteor has been dubbed for at least a year, you may be able to find it at kat.ph or animetorrents.me just search for darker than black dual (as in dual audio)

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
first time in this thread, ima read through eventually but just so I get an idea of what you guys are into... whats everyone's favorite ongoing anime/manga?
what anime/manga do you want to pick up eventually?

My 3 on-going anime favs right now are:

Little Busters! Refrain
Kyoukai no Kanata
Outbreak Company

For Manga:

Btooom!
Fate/ Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 3rei!

If you like naruto id say watch hunter x hunter (new version). there are allot of parallels in the story and characters

AK-Israel

I'm Back
Gantz definitely was cool the anime version's ending was good.. and yes darker than black Gemini of the meteor has been dubbed for at least a year, you may be able to find it at kat.ph or animetorrents.me just search for darker than black dual (as in dual audio)
Actually I kinda have a gripe with the ending of Gantz,(since it was a filler and never happen in the manga)they should of left it at the part where.........I don't want to spoil it for people who actually might go see it,but I assume you know what part I'm talking about

oh ok, yeah I actually heard that the manga is kind of slowing up some and etc. I'm sure it'll pick up though.
they can't fix what has been done. Too much character trashvelopment. Almost nobody is likable anymore. Shit is just straight up predictable.

they can't fix what has been done. Too much character trashvelopment. Almost nobody is likable anymore. Shit is just straight up predictable.
hmm, I haven't been reading the manga, so i'll have to wait and see what the anime does. Some things are predictable, but I can see a big surprise coming, especially when they actually end naruto altogether.