What's new

Anime discussion thread

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Episodes 2 of Kyoukai no Kanata and Coppelion came out today. Consider me hooked on both. Log Horizon was a big disappointment considering how hyped I was for it. Same goes for Kill la Kill. Well, in exchange I picked up a fuckton of other series so I don't mind ha.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I would like to take a moment and say that Hunter X Hunter is so fucking GAWLIKE! HISOKA IS GAWLIKE! That is all.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Yo dudes, found this Top 10 list of the most OP'd anime characters.

http://anime10x20.blogspot.ca/2013/05/top-10-overpowered-anime-characters.html

I knew Goku would be #1 because he's pretty much the Superman of Anime but I'm unfamiliar with the rest. Though I find it interesting that Gil made #9 because he's not even the most powerful in the NasuVerse(Type-Moon Universe)
Meh, there's a lot of characters in animes that are much more OP that most of the ones on that list. Lots of obscure and undeserving references to make the list "interesting", he has fuckin Narukami on there ffs LOL.
Only deserving ones really are Kenshiro, Alucard and Goku..

Hereby declaring Kyoukai no Kanata the best anime of this season
well, you got me watching, seems good so far. IDK about best in the season, i'm really digging coppelion (i prefer the art and opening and ending themes by far, plot is about the same, i like the characters in Kyoukai no Kanata better so far though)

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
well, you got me watching, seems good so far. IDK about best in the season, i'm really digging coppelion (i prefer the art and opening and ending themes by far, plot is about the same, i like the characters in Kyoukai no Kanata better so far though)

Going episode by episode though: KnK so far has had better plot and character development; I still don't dig the Coppelion art style; And KnK has had better action scenes (today's ep holy sheisse); I dig both OPs and EDs of both though, they're GDLK.

But yea, so far KnK has just been powerhousing. Coppelion is taking it rather slow, but it's still very good and I expect bigger things in the following episodes.

Other animes that are being pretty good and worth mentioning are Arpeggio of Blue Steel: ARS Nova, Tokyo Ravens and Outbreak Company (but in a different sense).

Going episode by episode though: KnK so far has had better plot and character development; I still don't dig the Coppelion art style; And KnK has had better action scenes (today's ep holy sheisse); I dig both OPs and EDs of both though, they're GDLK.

But yea, so far KnK has just been powerhousing. Coppelion is taking it rather slow, but it's still very good and I expect bigger things in the following episodes.

Other animes that are being pretty good and worth mentioning are Arpeggio of Blue Steel: ARS Nova, Tokyo Ravens and Outbreak Company (but in a different sense).
how do you do the spoiler thing?

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
I need a new anime to replace Watamote.
Still confused about the sudden end.
Doesn't have to be the same genre, just need something entertaining in between Titans.