What's new

An honest look at Scarecrow

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Interesting read looking back haha
agreed, and I been calling out this Scarecrow downplay since day 1, but lets be clear OP's post is fine and is mostly just an analysis of Scarecrow, and what he's asking for really isn't that outlandish. Slightly more practical use of Traumatize and consistent hitting or whiffing on F21. He probably doesn't need that backdash tho it's ok for characters to have weaknesses, but remember this thread was made before Scarecrow was given his wake-ups. Chongo is a good Scarecrow player and has been honest as hell about his character see here:

https://testyourmight.com/members/chongo.11031/#profile-post-254807
https://testyourmight.com/members/chongo.11031/#profile-post-254399

the real baddies are in the comments

The only issue I have is now people will come out of the woodwork acting like suggesting that Scarecrow is mid or high mid is some outlandish thing. Characters outside of the top tier can win tournaments, and it happens all the time. Did we not also see Joker blow up Batman today? I think that Scarecrow is very good after he got his wakeup, as shown today, but I think the real credit goes to Whiteboi for being on point and overcoming some unfavorable matchups and excelling in others. Time will tell where he lands, but I think all we know now is that Scarecrow is in a good place.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
I didn't know Whiteboi was ever floating above his opponent with 48 frames of recovery while they stood there and just blocked lol crimsonshadow confirmed TYM cancer

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
Guys, I think scarecrow might be good.............................

Insert Ming Lee meme.

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
Scarecrow is a really good character, people underestimated him and look what happened. Nobody knew the matchup. I'm really glad for Whiteboi though, great player.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
No one is saying he is top tier, but he is definitely good and people saying he can't get in just got blown up honestly.

Hmmm por the people saying "the other guys didn't know the MU" please stop. Whiteboi wasn't using gimmicks at all... he was patiently getting in, playing footsies and mixing-up his oponents when he got in, the way he only used trait in some situations was also amazing.
Great player + good character = what we just saw :)

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
No one is saying he is top tier, but he is definitely good and people saying he can't get in just got blown up honestly.

Hmmm por the people saying "the other guys didn't know the MU" please stop. Whiteboi wasn't using gimmicks at all... he was patiently getting in, playing footsies and mixing-up his oponents when he got in, the way he only used trait in some situations was also amazing.
Great player + good character = what we just saw :)
IMHO he isn't top 10 nor bottom 10. I believe he is a true mid tier hero and we saw what can be done when used well be a smart player who knows his MUs.