What's new

ALL YOU DO IS THE SAME MOVE OVER AND OVER!

natey2k4

Noob
If you spam the same move over and over? You suck.

If you can't beat a player spamming the same move over and over? You suck as well.

I've seen a few spam wars on stream - and I'd honestly rather play Superman 64 for 5 hours than watch that crap for 5 minutes.

Xenrail

Noob
i get called a spammer for using my optimal bnbs online. if i was spamming specials i'd understand, but combos are a whole different story.

now batman's spamming jumps and trying to crossup is justifiable grounds for being a spammer. deathstrokes also seem to have this plague

RYX

BIG PUSHER
If you spam the same move over and over? You suck.

If you can't beat a player spamming the same move over and over? You suck as well.

I've seen a few spam wars on stream - and I'd honestly rather play Superman 64 for 5 hours than watch that crap for 5 minutes.
If you can't get around it then I'mma spam it.

:16Bit

webreg

Noob
I'm not a competitive gamer. Quite the contrary. I prefer experience driven gameplay, storytelling and smooth advancement. I still approve of Juggs essay. The idea that people who are not slaves of the alpha male bullshit behavior competitive player are unable to play fighting games and understand how they work is simply false or at least an overstatement.

Oh I get so much more epic messages then this
STOP ATTACK BLOCK TRASH
U DO HACK COMBOS U NEED 2 GET PATCHED
STOP BLOCKING SPAM
STOP SPAMMING COMBOS
STOP DASHING 2 ME
And if I get back I'll get
STOP RUNNING BACK
Its simple 2 make them happy
Don't move just let them beat u
They'll send u I'm soo good
Also UsedForGlue
I'm talking about vamoss soaresgamma the killah boss
I'm sure u know them

Sent from. SECRET using Tapatalk

Ronald_A_Knox

Clipeum Aurea
Played Reptile in MK9. Due to character's nature and elbow dash being the Bruce Lee Intercept Punch of doing it every time the opp as much as raises an eyebrow unless a more meaty punisher is avalable... gets me accused of this.

Also every Scorpion scrub who got his teleport blocked and punished in an easy 30% combo with two acid balls because teleport punish allows it accused me of spam.

Every DS player destroyed by my Newbsinestro who gets easily defeated by every decent player because i am a Harley main and don't know shit about the character accuses me of spam too. For punishing their guns with shackles and boulders.

It's like even the word "spam" by itself lost its original meaning and instead became "y u no let me win".

Jagernaut

Training Mode
I've seen this article referenced thousands of times, but it's still just a viewpoint and nowhere near objective. The legendary "Scrub" he labels as a person that "creates constructs in their mind that doesn't allow them to win." Adopting this mentally is utter garbage (outside of professional play of course), and those of us who choose not to always take the "smarter" route and succeed shouldn't abide by this. My two cents for any casuals disheartened by the term.

The Gabriel

Mean Man
I've seen this article referenced thousands of times, but it's still just a viewpoint and nowhere near objective. The legendary "Scrub" he labels as a person that "creates constructs in their mind that doesn't allow them to win." Adopting this mentally is utter garbage (outside of professional play of course), and those of us who choose not to always take the "smarter" route and succeed shouldn't abide by this. My two cents for any casuals disheartened by the term.
I read your two cents like 5 times and I still have no idea what you're trying to say.

ryumanjisen

I only work in black,sometimes in very dark grey.
One thing that bothers me about Injustice is the insane amount of hate mail I receive. I've played SFIV, SFxT, Skullgirls and some others and yeah, you eventually get the classice message calling you a "spammer", "scrub", and the like. Hell, I've lost count of the amount of "you only win because you only use throws, you n00b111!!!" I've received while playing SFIV...with Abel.

But here? Boy, every three of four matches my unfortunate opponent send me his "regards". And don't think only low level people do it, I've received hatemail from fairly decent players who didn't know how to block Bats crossovers or didn't know how to deal with Slade's bullets.

Bottom line? I agree with the OP, but it's not only a "scrub" thing, people in this game tends to take things too serioulsy. And they don't even want to learn how to improve their gameplay. And that's strange.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
One thing that bothers me about Injustice is the insane amount of hate mail I receive. I've played SFIV, SFxT, Skullgirls and some others and yeah, you eventually get the classice message calling you a "spammer", "scrub", and the like. Hell, I've lost count of the amount of "you only win because you only use throws, you n00b111!!!" I've received while playing SFIV...with Abel.

But here? Boy, every three of four matches my unfortunate opponent send me his "regards". And don't think only low level people do it, I've received hatemail from fairly decent players who didn't know how to block Bats crossovers or didn't know how to deal with Slade's bullets.

Bottom line? I agree with the OP, but it's not only a "scrub" thing, people in this game tends to take things too serioulsy. And they don't even want to learn how to improve their gameplay. And that's strange.
Lol i love hatemail, especially when they ragequit

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I now proclaim this the Fighting Gamer's Creed:
"I will do everything in my power to win. As long as it's tournament legal, I will abuse it until YOU stop me. It's not my responsibility to take it easy on you or to make my play more entertaining, it's my responsibility to win."

Juggs