What's new

All Brook PS4/XBox One Controller Adapters

@GOGO Zippy Hi i just recently got the converters and was wondering if you could answer a question for me.

For updating the Ps2 ---> Ps4 converter is it the same process as the other converters? I just wanted to make sure because i currently am having the timeout issue with my converter and didnt want to try to update it if its only meant for the xbox 1 ----> Ps4 converter.

Thanks.
Please update ( only A file ) , don't install USB Driver and B file..
Go to Brook official website and download.

I have the pink brook converter the p4/xb1 for my xbox one elite controller and I'm on there website and there s few choices for which to download like one for me to use the headset and for me to use it for an elite controller does that mean I have to install the one Link provided (part a) and then go to the optional section and download the elite controller link and also the one for the headset separately ?

C-Sword

Noob
I have the pink brook converter the p4/xb1 for my xbox one elite controller and I'm on there website and there s few choices for which to download like one for me to use the headset and for me to use it for an elite controller does that mean I have to install the one Link provided (part a) and then go to the optional section and download the elite controller link and also the one for the headset separately ?
There's no update that enables the use of a headset via the XBox One controller. To bypass the 8 minute timeout, choose between the first 3 on that list.

Wolverine32

PSN: ADM_Wolverine
Yeah man thats what I want to do. I already have the Brook PS3/PS4 -> XB1 converter but I would like to know it worls before droppping like 200 on the hitbox =/
Hey man, does your converter work out of the box or did you have to update any firmware online?

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
Hey man, does your converter work out of the box or did you have to update any firmware online?
I had to update firmware. It's an easy process but the instructions/documentatuon is not good. @GOGO Zippy was very helpful though.

Basically you just need to just plug in the converter to a PC and run two exes, one for A files one for B files. Let me know if you need any help with it...there is also some instructions on brooks site but navigating it is kind of confusing

I had to update firmware. It's an easy process but the instructions/documentatuon is not good. @GOGO Zippy was very helpful though.

Basically you just need to just plug in the converter to a PC and run two exes, one for A files one for B files. Let me know if you need any help with it...there is also some instructions on brooks site but navigating it is kind of confusing
It really is I wish maybe someone can do there own setup video for the xb1 to ps4 model I'm currently without a pc so I have limited time on one and I use most of that time to study and do my homework so in the meanwhile I just been pushing the Xbox home button and back I between rounds when I play to avoid the timeout other then that it works flawlessly also it will be cool that in the future it will work for my headset as well

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Btw the first PS2 to PS4 adapter on the OP actually quit working after 5mins lol. Do not waste your money on it.

It really is I wish maybe someone can do there own setup video for the xb1 to ps4 model I'm currently without a pc so I have limited time on one and I use most of that time to study and do my homework so in the meanwhile I just been pushing the Xbox home button and back I between rounds when I play to avoid the timeout other then that it works flawlessly also it will be cool that in the future it will work for my headset as well

C-Sword

Noob
Don't count on it, get a headset with a USB sound card

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
This is a shame. I visited the site ready to buy the 360/X1-ps4 but I guess it's sold out. This one product must be the hottest one. Besides waiting till they are back in Stock is there another place where a Canadian like myself can get one north of the border?

This is a shame. I visited the site ready to buy the 360/X1-ps4 but I guess it's sold out. This one product must be the hottest one. Besides waiting till they are back in Stock is there another place where a Canadian like myself can get one north of the border?
I had the same issue idk if they will ship to u man but focus attack had them when I ordered and everyone had them only for preorder imo it took me alittle more then normal to get here but overall pretty content with there c.s. I hear other ppl give them good feedback as well . Check there for it

RyuuJin882

Twitch.tv/ryuujin882
I just used Paradise Arcade Shop. It was cheaper than the official site and arrived in a timely manner. I got it yesterday, less than 7 days after ordering it.

You can buy one directly from brook send them an e-mail and contact them on facebook that s how I bought mine

C-Sword

Noob
The next PS4 firmware update 3.50 will also cause the 8 minute timeout issue, be prepared to update your converters.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
The next PS4 firmware update 3.50 will also cause the 8 minute timeout issue, be prepared to update your converters.
Is it already out? I saw someone was having timeout issues with their 360/XB1->PS4 one today.

Idk if this is known but I havnt done the update yet or ( successfully ) and straight out the box with the new PlayStation update I don't have no timeout issues

I noticed the same thing. I try to update with no success, but I think it's cause there's no new driver?
I got it working - you dont need the driver installed again on your PC if you have already installed it before for another firmware update.
If you have never installed the driver on your PC, them im not sure :(
@GOGO Zippy seems to be active on the shoryuken formums though
http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/197708/brook-ps4-xboxone-controller-converters-thread/p33

RyuuJin882

Twitch.tv/ryuujin882