What's new

Strategy Air Breaker OTG Project

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
So must of us know about certain characters being able to d3 to tech someone up from a low to the ground air breaker. BUT, some characters have specials that will connect OTG from a low air breaker, if not blocked.(timing is a bit strict) So in the interest of leveling everyone up with obscure MU knoweledge, I want to start compiling a list off all SPECIALS that will connect OTG from a low air breaker. But I need EVERYONE's help. So test this with your mains, and alts and lets get the master list put together so we can all know whats going on. :D

Let me preface this list by saying, THESE ARE BLOCKABLE. But, that's not to say it's not useful. A strategic breaker into an OTG to chip someone out FTW is pretty huge. I've been in the situation many a time, and have used them to get the W. So I wil start the list here and fill in the few that I know of for sure:

Green - OTGs no matter what
Yellow - Height dependent/beat by tech roll

Baraka
Cyber Sub Zero - Slide/ExSlide
Cyrax - ExRagDoll
Ermac - TKP, TKS
Freddy
Jade
Jax
Johnny Cage
Kabal - Saw
Kano -
Kenshi - Spirit Charge
Kitana
Kung Lao - Spin, XRAY
Liu Kang - None
Mileena - Ballroll, b3
Nightwolf
Noob - Shadow Slide
Quan Chi - Rune, EXRune, Trance
Raiden
Rain - Lightening, XRAY
Reptile - Slide/ExSlide
Scorpion - EX Hellfire, B2, Hellfire, takedown OTG
Sektor
Shang Tsung - Soul Steal,F3
Sheeva
Sindel - iaFB
Skarlet
Smoke - Smokebomb
Sonya - Standing 4, iaDK - http://testyourmight.com/threads/sonya-otg-double-kiss-breaker-combos.25707/ Props to DoctrineDark
Stryker
Sub Zero - Slide/EXSlide

Thanks to Wonder_Chef for helping so much. We will keep this list updated as more stuff gets found.

Please post up here as you find stuff and I will periodically add it to the list. Let's get it on people!

This list is for naked specials that will connect OTG. Most characters in the game can d3~special. This list is to include only those specials that will connect directly from a low air breaker.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Scorp's EX hellfire. Don't really have a way to test it but I'm sure it's guaranteed.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
I posted this in the Smoke forum yesterday, but was ignored:
"Does Smoke Bomb OTG after an aerial breaker? It seems to work in Practice/Ladder Mode like those fake guaranteed resets, where if the opponent blocks, it doesn't work, but if they don't block, it resets them.

After Smoke uses an aerial breaker, people may expect him to whiff teleport behind them, and thus, they may try to use a wakeup, so this might catch them off-guard. Not to mention, Smoke can also dash in and use 3 D1 2 or D3 after an aerial breaker. This OTGs and stuffs wake-ups as long as they don't roll. In the corner, you can use D4 too.

All in all, this means that after an aerial breaker, opponents who don't tech roll have to respect the hell out of Smoke."

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I posted this in the Smoke forum yesterday, but was ignored:
"Does Smoke Bomb OTG after an aerial breaker? It seems to work in Practice/Ladder Mode like those fake guaranteed resets, where if the opponent blocks, it doesn't work, but if they don't block, it resets them.

After Smoke uses an aerial breaker, people may expect him to whiff teleport behind them, and thus, they may try to use a wakeup, so this might catch them off-guard. Not to mention, Smoke can also dash in and use 3 D1 2 or D3 after an aerial breaker. This OTGs and stuffs wake-ups as long as they don't roll. In the corner, you can use D4 too.

All in all, this means that after an aerial breaker, opponents who don't tech roll have to respect the hell out of Smoke."
Thanks man

Wafflez xSMoKEx Can anyone confirm Smokebomb and/or EXSb hitting OTG off a low air breaker?

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
my bad bro lol. I was looking right now for it and could not find it. I think it might have been deleted somehow, but im pretty sure either LETHAL LEGENDs or wonderchef made the breaker otg thread like 5-6 months ago.
Oh hehe right on. yeah I couldn't find one either so I went ahead.

Tim Static

If this needs to be closed in lieu of this new evidence. Please feel free to do so. :(

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Smoke bomb otgs or gets block, completely whiffs if rolled.

As far as down 3s some characters cant otg with them like sonya

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Smoke bomb otgs or gets block, completely whiffs if rolled.

As far as down 3s some characters cant otg with them like sonya
thx man. Will cyrax's exragdoll hit OTG off a low air breaker? it seems like the trend for naked specials are fast advancing ones or ones that track the back leg that are also somewhat fast