What's new

Tech Sonya OTG (Double Kiss & Breaker Combos)

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
Some of these combos are very difficult to do, I want only to show the combo possibilities and highest damage possible with OTG. Dive kick after breaker is really complicated, the most effective in that case is: standing 4~cartwheel, or 4~MS variants.

Sonya is undoubtedly the most benefited with OTG breaker, the reason is the possibility to cause great damage and ease of connecting standing 4, or 4~MS for additional chip damage on midscreen or corner.

- Idea of dive kick after double kiss: WLK_EdwarD
- Combo configuration and OTG breaker by me

I hope you like :D

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
any breaker setups can be rolled, d3 is the only guarantee. unfortunately sonyas d3 is way to shitty to otg. S4 will cause you to block if you dont tech roll it and dive kick is punishable.

Now back on a good note. Good stuff with the double kisses @doc

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
any breaker setups can be rolled, d3 is the only guarantee. unfortunately sonyas d3 is way to shitty to otg. S4 will cause you to block if you dont tech roll it and dive kick is punishable.

Now back on a good note. Good stuff with the double kisses @doc
well there are just a few that otg the opponent no matter what, I had a list in beef supreme's thread

notable ones were

the 3 ninja slides
en ragdoll
spirit charge
force push/lift
lao EN spin
scorpion EN hellfire (because it otgs 4 eva)

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I've known about the double kiss since last year. I remember I did it to xSMoKEx and he freaked out lol. SonicFox5000 knew about this too and thought he found it lol.

But that otg breaker is awesome. I knew standing 4 otg'd but never knew it can combo from breaker. That's some sick shit DD! Nice find.

BillStickers Sonya has always been able to do +50% dmg midscreen lol, even without the double kiss. You should see the damage she can get in the corner :eek:

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I'll be honest. When I first started watching this and saw the double kiss combos, I was like, "This is already known," and resigned myself to the fact that we'd be seeing nothing new.

Then the OTG Breaker combos AND the unscaled damage off of anti-air kisses caught my attention and I was like, "Say whaaaaat?"

AMAZING stuff, sir. Very situational, but amazing.

I'll be honest. When I first started watching this and saw the double kiss combos, I was like, "This is already known," and resigned myself to the fact that we'd be seeing nothing new.

Then the OTG Breaker combos AND the unscaled damage off of anti-air kisses caught my attention and I was like, "Say whaaaaat?"

AMAZING stuff, sir. Very situational, but amazing.
Are you going to start incorporating this in to your Sonya game?

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
well there are just a few that otg the opponent no matter what, I had a list in beef supreme's thread

notable ones were

the 3 ninja slides
en ragdoll
spirit charge
force push/lift
lao EN spin
scorpion EN hellfire (because it otgs 4 eva)
i know ragdoll and d3 are guaranteed, but the rest of them are all rollable except hellfire cause its just death lol