What's new

Strategy Air Breaker OTG Project

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Can Jade do 1 of the Glow Kicks afterwards? She could always finish anything w/ a Glow Kick in UMK3.....almost.
prolly not. If its anything it'll be her OHS(most likely too slow) or the move where she hits you in the chin with the staff. But I wouldn't count on it

LEGEND

YES!
my bad bro lol. I was looking right now for it and could not find it. I think it might have been deleted somehow, but im pretty sure either LETHAL LEGENDs or wonderchef made the breaker otg thread like 5-6 months ago.
ya i made a thread about this awhile back but i guess it was lost durring the server issue

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
o-BEEF_SUPREME-o

Kano's B2 is too slow, that only OTGs them if they stay down, that's different.

D3 works with everyone except for Sonya (and Kratos!)

Most sweeps work but the opponent will recover too fast unless they're in the corner and you break.

Kenshi Shoulder Charge works GREAT.

Ermac can lift OR push.

Lao EN Spin and XRAY! =]

Sub, CSZ, and Reptile Slides.

Scorpion EN Hellfire

I'm pretty sure Sindel's IAFB will OTG them, but that's because her fireball OTG's no matter what kind of knockdown.

Those are some of the ones I know for sure will work even if they roll. Most any hit that's still touching the ground will OTG if they don't roll, but the ones I listed hit them even if they do roll. A few that either hit them only if they do not roll or are height dependent:

Freddy EN or Normal Ground Spike

Kung Lao Low Hat, Normal Spin, or F3
Nightwolf F3 (His Lightnings will never hit OTG after a breaker.)

Kabal Saw

Mileena Roll, B3, Her B2 miiight always OTG for the same reason as sindel's fireball.

Noob Slide

Rain Lightning and XRAY!

Shang Tsung Soul Steal, F3

Quan Chi EN or Normal Rune, Trance

Scorpion Normal Hellfire, Takedown, B2

Smoke Smoke Bomb

Reptile CAN NOT Elbow Dash.

I'm sure there are more than what I listed, but I think I got the majority of them.

Seapeople

This one's for you
^I'm pretty sure Reptile can elbow dash. Thtb made a video of it a long time ago.
Pretty much every character can d4 after an extremely high air breaker. It should probably be tested to see which of the rest of the OTGs already posted can be escaped by tech roll, wakeup, or tech roll into wakeup. Also I think Sindel's iafb can be escaped by tech roll into wakeup here.

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
Sonya 4+cartwheel and Dive Kick in midscreen or corner, one of the best Breaker OTG in the game, Because of 4 can execute MS
(pressure and chip damage) and in case of connecting 4+cartwheel or Dive Kick the damage is approximately about 40%/50% depending on whether it is in midscreen or corner.
I will revise the damage, because I discovered this OTG some time ago and do not remember the exact damage.

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
Other data, in case you did not know it there are characters in the game able to execute a ground breaker OTG as Cyrax.
Cyrax net also works but only against aerial breaker.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
o-BEEF_SUPREME-o

Kano's B2 is too slow, that only OTGs them if they stay down, that's different.

D3 works with everyone except for Sonya (and Kratos!)

Most sweeps work but the opponent will recover too fast unless they're in the corner and you break.

Kenshi Shoulder Charge works GREAT.

Ermac can lift OR push.

Lao EN Spin and XRAY! =]

Sub, CSZ, and Reptile Slides.

Scorpion EN Hellfire

I'm pretty sure Sindel's IAFB will OTG them, but that's because her fireball OTG's no matter what kind of knockdown.

Those are some of the ones I know for sure will work even if they roll. Most any hit that's still touching the ground will OTG if they don't roll, but the ones I listed hit them even if they do roll. A few that either hit them only if they do not roll or are height dependent:

Freddy EN or Normal Ground Spike

Kung Lao Low Hat, Normal Spin, or F3
Nightwolf F3 (His Lightnings will never hit OTG after a breaker.)

Kabal Saw

Mileena Roll, B3, Her B2 miiight always OTG for the same reason as sindel's fireball.

Noob Slide

Rain Lightning and XRAY!

Shang Tsung Soul Steal, F3

Quan Chi EN or Normal Rune, Trance

Scorpion Normal Hellfire, Takedown, B2

Smoke Smoke Bomb

Reptile CAN NOT Elbow Dash.

I'm sure there are more than what I listed, but I think I got the majority of them.
Thx bud.,I'll get this updated asap