What's new

Afteraftermath leaks & rumors ... enter only with a huge grain of salt (Warning: Story Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCJ506

Noob
Do you know how many times Reiko's shuriken saved my ass from an armored opponent? That shit's got to stay.
Or hell Tanya's tonfa, Takeda's kunai, Kung Jin's arrow, Mileena's Sai, Hsu Hao's laser(which can't be blocked) etc.

Rain's assist is also helpful if you have difficulty landing brutalities that require the opponent to be in the air.

As much as i hate guests characters i hate the idea of Taven and Deagon even more. I really can't believe they will bring them back i just don't see any selling point for them. I really doubt this leak because of Taven and Deagon

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
How many MK games have the robots that you say that? They were in MK3 in 1995, which was a cyborg B-movies dominated era in the 1990s. They were in the MK Gold variant of MK4, but not in the main game. Cyrax was in Deadly Alliance in his quest with Nitara and later Sektor was added too. These times were still early 2000s or 1990s.

Of course, everyone was in Armageddon. Then they were in MK9 who brought everyone back. And it was Triborg made from Cyrax and Sektor in MKX. That's 5 and a half (counting MK Gold) main games out of 11. Half. Wrong to say that it's not Mortal Kombat without the robots.
I'm saying it doesn't feel like it. To me, the nostalgia comes from having the robots in. It doesn't mean I'm right, it just means that's what it feels like personally to me.

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
No, don't give us Rambo, give us... STALLONE.

The Italian Stallion himself. Costumes from all his greatest hits

COBRA

DEATH RACE 2000
GIVE US A DEATH RACE FINISHING MOVE YOU COWARDS

CLIFFHANGER

and of course, DREDD (I don't care about the licencing, get it done)
look at that cod piece of justice and tell me you don't want it in the game

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Avengers Endgame? Are we referring to B-movies in terms of artistic value and culturality? Cause that's what Avengers is. Not even good enough to be called popcorn flick. Fine, I guess it's the best movie if you think in terms of how many teenagers watch and the cultural impact.

But like Martin Scorsese said- These are not real movies.

I liked the one in which Thanos was intelligent and kicked ass. The last one didn't make any sense whatsoever. Bring back all living things 5 years into the future?

What about the billions of animal pups from all societies that need nurture and whose animal mothers now won't even look at them?? They'd have better been left dead.

World should stink of puppy corpses if Hulk brought back all living things. Who takes care of the human babies who were newborn and disappeared? Ok, maybe this can happen in 80% of the cases, but many babies would die too. Certainly all the animals.

They really should have thought of a way to undo the timeline, not go with it. But...writers in America, like I said above...what can you do?

The sad thing is just that audiences said nothing. They just accepted a blatantly obvious plot hole. This is where we are with cinema.
No one wasted their time or life even thinking about that.... Like... Wtf? I haven't left the house in months and I'm STILL not bored enough to hate on something that bad

DoDaMuSiC

Ermac ftw
… something that's been bugging me, though.

Both leaks have Quan Chi as potential DLC. The Rambo leak steps it up a notch and has Takeda and Reiko as well. All three characters are assists in MK11. Which means that if they're in, the assist = deconfirmation rule no longer applies.

If that is the case … then why did they remove Havik's Skull of Chaos assist? Why not just keep it if they kept Quan Chi's, assuming he's becoming DLC?
Where did this “rule” even came from? Has any official announcement happened to confirm that if the character had an assist they wouldn’t be in the game?
Im legit asking that, cuz that never really made the minimum sense to me.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Where did this “rule” even came from? Has any official announcement happened to confirm that if the character had an assist they wouldn’t be in the game?
Im legit asking that, cuz that never really made the minimum sense to me.
While I must admit I haven't watched an NRS game's development tidbits as closely as MK11's, this is what I gathered from other people who made the same observation.

Also, it is telling from the fact that not a single MK11 DLC character as well as playable character has a konsumable which is an off-screen projectile one-slot assist. With the exception of Saibot, which was called Onyx in the game files and … does something the actual Saibot never does in gameplay (the onyx spike).

It is interesting, if nothing else.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I call this bllsht.
If true, aside for the $40 you will have to pay for Fujin, sheeva, Robocop and story chapter, you would need to add like $120 for the next DLC: Havik, Daegon, Rambo, Taven/Shinnok, Takeda, Reiko, Sareena and Quan Chi and their stories. I don't believe that. nearly $160 just in DLC? That would set a new low for NRS and WB.

Last edited:

xKMMx

Banned
Yea so pretty obvious this is legit. I mean obviously the theme for this games DLC guest is gonna be action movie icons (even if some of them are lame AF... cough Rambo). But hopefully they make them more fun to play than they have done for Terminator so far cause that character is ass. I think Ash may have been a troll but I cant really see why they wouldn't choose him over say Robocop cause he has action, horror and comedy which all kinda fit the MK theme,

xKMMx

Banned
Taeven, Daegon, Reiko, and Rambo huh? That's hella disappointing

Who the fuck wants Taeven and Daegon? They're generic characters hand made for 2006 nu metal fans. Get them outta here
Dude this is hilarious.
LMAO nothing says 'I listen to Limp Bizkit all day every day' like maining one of those ass clowns. AMIRITE?

xKMMx

Banned
I think at this point anyone denying leaks are true or not about this game is in denial that they're character isn't one of those leaked. Personally I m glad they didn't put the characters I was dying to seein this game in . Id hate to see them wasted in this game. Spawn is about as bad ass looking in this game as can be .... but his play style?

I think at this point anyone denying leaks are true or not about this game is in denial that they're character isn't one of those leaked. Personally I m glad they didn't put the characters I was dying to seein this game in . Id hate to see them wasted in this game. Spawn is about as bad ass looking in this game as can be .... but his play style?
Problem with spawn is that he isnt broken and abusable . If he had a joker type of a playstyle , kbs and johny type of frame data , NOONE ELSE WOULD BE PLAYED AT ALL. I think that sums up why some things are broken and some are mediocre .

xKMMx

Banned
Problem with spawn is that he isnt broken and abusable . If he had a joker type of a playstyle , kbs and johny type of frame data , NOONE ELSE WOULD BE PLAYED AT ALL. I think that sums up why some things are broken and some are mediocre .
Its a fair point. I think if they made him at least more fun it would be cool. I think he is relatively balanced. He is like Noob #2. Coolest looking character in the game but pretty one dimensional with no real fast mids. But hey he shits 30 percent off any touch so if your patient enough to get a hit before your zoned out you can have a lot of fun

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I’m curious to see how all this will play out. I just want my girl Sareena that’s it lol
oh yeah , fuck yeah, Sareena FTW :)

I'm cheering up for her to make it into the roster and end up being here on MK11

Since they will not bring Mileena back anyway, Mrs. Sareena is the next gorgeous bitch I wanna see, revamped , in this fucking game, hehe ! :p

mattteo

Noob
Oh, crap. Detailed description of the Aftermatch story leaked on 4chan: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/253573-mortal-kombat-11/78680986

Matches everything this leak says: https://twtext.com/article/1258509117112463360

In more detail here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Mortalkombatleaks/comments/ggetz0
I mean, there's no way he could have gotten the Shang kills Scorpion or "Choose your ending" just by guessing?

And if he is that 1 year leaker (from the second link above) he had Shinnok and Mileena on that one which came true outside of those 2.

But it just doesn't make the count. If Mileena is there too, then it's not 42 characters, but 43. Cause Fujin, Sheeva, Robocop, Rambo, Havik, Daegon, Quan Chi, Takeda, Taven, Shinnok, Reiko, Sareena AND Mileena makes 43? This is the only thing that makes me think it's not true if the 4chan description becomes true.

Is there anywhere a continuation of that story?? I want to know what happens after "Quan Chi is apparently angry that Shinnok abbandoned him and...". Anywhere?? Please

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Oh, crap. Detailed description of the Aftermatch story leaked on 4chan: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/253573-mortal-kombat-11/78680986

Matches everything this leak says: https://twtext.com/article/1258509117112463360

I mean, there's no way he could have gotten the Shang kills Scorpion or "Choose your ending" just by guessing?

And if he is that 1 year leaker (from the second link above) he had Shinnok and Mileena on that one which came true outside of those 2.

But it just doesn't make the count. If Mileena is there too, then it's not 42 characters, but 43. Cause Fujin, Sheeva, Robocop, Rambo, Havik, Daegon, Quan Chi, Takeda, Taven, Shinnok, Reiko, Sareena AND Mileena makes 43? This is the only thing that makes me think it's not true if the 4chan description becomes true.

Is there anywhere a continuation of that story?? I want to know what happens after "Quan Chi is apparently angry that Shinnok abbandoned him and...". Anywhere?? Please
ops, nice catch, but , seriously, this leak war around internet is kinda becoming silly ridiculous at this point .... so many guesses, gossip , rumours, fake speculation and bla bla bla .... what the fuck is going end being true in all of this ? lol ! what the hell is reliable and we will have in the end ? damn, so fucking crazy all of this, haha ! :confused:

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.

The person had their own thread in the mk leaks subreddit where you can see the rest of the sentence. I can't seem to find it at the moment though

Pizza

Thrill Kill

What if I tell you Taven and Shinnok are the same character (like Noob-Smoke) and you can use Edenian variation and Shinnok variation?

lol I don't know anything, just speculation :cool: but they said before that Shinnok and Taven were one character, somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.