What's new

Afteraftermath leaks & rumors ... enter only with a huge grain of salt (Warning: Story Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer68

Fujin!
I'm not buying it, honestly. Out of 8 characters there is only 1 guest? This is NRS, guys. The same company that put Robocop in a story expansion pack. We might get like one or two more MK characters than guests if we are lucky but you know NRS is going to try to shove in as many guests as possible. Even if they have no movie characters on the table right now (which is unlikely), after the success of Joker, they could always pull out another DC character like Deathstroke.

Quan Chi, Reiko, Sareena, Havik, Daegon, Taven, Takeda, and John Rambo. Only one guest and no Trilogy-era characters just makes this so unlikely to me.

Last edited:
I don't get why people want to leak, a bit annoyed at myself for even reading some of it. The only argument I can see is show your opinion to the developer but at this stage in production nothing (or at best very little) will change the content. It is annoying, if this is true, that the two guest characters are likely zoners.
Takeda

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I’ve seen the story leaks myself so I believe that part

when it comes to the dlc tho, I want to believe it based on Sareena, but Boon himself said they would never make base characters in the previous game DLC in the next. So far, none of that DLC characters we’ve seen were in MKX, so I don’t see them changing that pattern all of a sudden. I have a hard time believing Shinnok, Takeda and Quan Chi are coming back.

Story DLC is a cool thing since it’s something they’ve never done before, but I can help but think they couldn’t just scratched that and focused on creating other DLC characters. Those who were scraped (besides previous base characters) could’ve made it in. It would’ve been nice to see Chameleon or Ashrah.

Espio

Kokomo
I remember when I read the March leak.

Terminator? The Joker? Time travel? 10 DLC characters? I called bullshit so fast the word literally flew out of my mouth.

And yet … it ended up being the real deal.
Why would ten DLC characters be hard to believe when the last game had 9 lol.

Terminator shouldn't have been a surprise either given how much he was requested.

Also the entire REBOOT all the way back to MK9 was about time travel and altering timelines. I don't seen anything in that as hard to believe or surprising with context and history.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
It's great when people expect you to catch up on their humor as if you live inside their heads
Considering it was explicitly on a post and not inside my head (like at all), this makes no sense (like at all).

Mr.Khen

I am you
Considering it was explicitly on a post and not inside my head (like at all), this makes no sense (like at all).
Look, don't make this exhausting, I didn't catch up on your humor, you sounded serious to me and I did not laugh ...let's move on... Thank you

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
wow, oh my .... this leak here seems kinda bizarre weird crazy, but, whatever, let's go .... :D

Rambo ..... well, this is more than welcome ! love the character ! but is only acceptable in MK11, if they do the same the did with Terminator, and so, they use the likeness and voice of Sly Stallone ! That would be epic, ha ! :p

for the rest of this supposed leak, well, any fucking shit that NRS do by now, whatever they bring on for MK11, well, that's fine to me .... the game currently is becoming a bit boring and stalling on its own, so, any new addition as DLC form, it's fine nice .... more story expansion is always an awesome thing, and more characters, better yet; so, the important stuff is we having more shit coming up for this game, so, if this rumour here end up being at least 50% true, fine to me, will not criticize badly ..... more content is what matter at this point for MK11 game, whatever comes .... :cool:

fucking rambo are you serious? this has to be one of the goofiest mk rosters out there. they're gonna kill scorpion in the story again? what happened to respecting poster children? i better get some buffs for this. i'm definitely watchin this shit on youtube
wow, oh my .... this leak here seems kinda bizarre weird crazy, but, whatever, let's go .... :D

Rambo ..... well, this is more than welcome ! love the character ! but is only acceptable in MK11, if they do the same the did with Terminator, and so, they use the likeness and voice of Sly Stallone ! That would be epic, ha ! :p

for the rest of this supposed leak, well, any fucking shit that NRS do by now, whatever they bring on for MK11, well, that's fine to me .... the game currently is becoming a bit boring and stalling on its own, so, any new addition as DLC form, it's fine nice .... more story expansion is always an awesome thing, and more characters, better yet; so, the important stuff is we having more shit coming up for this game, so, if this rumour here end up being at least 50% true, fine to me, will not criticize badly ..... more content is what matter at this point for MK11 game, whatever comes .... :cool:
so you'll just take whatever shit nrs drops on your plate for the sake of content huh

Pizza

Thrill Kill
If they give Rambo a bow and arrow, then that's Kung Jin for you.

I remember when some leaks started to appear before MK11's launch last year, one of them said that Raiden and Shang Tsung worked together in the story. And they captured Scorpion or something like that. Same leak said that Scorpion was later killed by D'vorah.

Everything in that leak was true except the Raiden and Shang Tsung thing. And look where we are now...

They might not be trusting allies, but in Aftermath they're working together after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.