What's new

Strategy AFGs WW Tech & Info

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Dunno if anybody knew about this but you can do B113 (dash under) 23, B3 -> combo.

This means that if you do a combo and get a cross up set to land, you can go straight into this combo and continue moving them into the corner.
The only attacks this works from are B113 and raw lasso spin, but this means that even if the opponent puts her in the corner and she lands a wakeup spin, she can instantly put them into the corner.

Also, her F3 is like Batman and Banes when used in the corner after a lasso grab knockdown, it will cross over. This means she can set up a 5050 inside a 5050 (5050ception) because she can sit in the same situation and go for the F3, which causes the opponent to block the opposite way, if they think you're gonna do that you can hit them with any string, but just use B2 or 33.

Guess back/forward/overhead/low all at once.

chores

bad at things
Dunno if anybody knew about this but you can do B113 (dash under) 23, B3 -> combo.

This means that if you do a combo and get a cross up set to land, you can go straight into this combo and continue moving them into the corner.
The only attacks this works from are B113 and raw lasso spin, but this means that even if the opponent puts her in the corner and she lands a wakeup spin, she can instantly put them into the corner.

Also, her F3 is like Batman and Banes when used in the corner after a lasso grab knockdown, it will cross over. This means she can set up a 5050 inside a 5050 (5050ception) because she can sit in the same situation and go for the F3, which causes the opponent to block the opposite way, if they think you're gonna do that you can hit them with any string, but just use B2 or 33.

Guess back/forward/overhead/low all at once.
if you hit the 'reverse' f3 in the corner isnt it possible to dash under 23 to put the back in the corner off a raw f3? it seemed like i did it last night in the lab but i was really drunk. also seemed like i hit [b113 dash under 23 dash under 23] which is not practical in any sense but looks cool

redeyes

Button Masher
i like using the f3 in the corner started to mess with it today only thing is somtimes she will cross them up land the f3 and i go for a follow up but she just whiff's the punches in the corner..

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Instant air demigodess at the lowest possible point is completely safe to anybody that isnt batman.
That means Black Adam can't really do much to WW if your execution is on point, his divekick wont beat it out, lightning will miss, and his strings have nowhere near as much range as WWs so she can attempt to punish his punish. Basically, you can Black Adam the shit outta Black Adam with WW.

Have fun perfecting it. Its disgusting since a couple reps of it will force the opponent to the corner, and its pretty much a free way in against anybody, it can be punished by jump back moves, but it has to be on a read.

i like using the f3 in the corner started to mess with it today only thing is somtimes she will cross them up land the f3 and i go for a follow up but she just whiff's the punches in the corner..
Walk backwards till they nearly hit the floor then use 23, it will connect regardless of the F3 putting you in the corner or not.

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
You think she is that good? Can she really contend with Superman, GL, Aquaman, and Black Adam?
IMO, yes. She's just not as easy to pick up and play as those, as she's much more rushdown oriented and she's based around frame trapping and getting in rather than footsie dirt or zoning as the above characters. WW is probably the most honest character in the game (Lasso of Truth, get it!?) in terms of footsies and her wins, and she just happens to still contend with the big boys even without stupidity.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
WW looks like she has so many tools, what are her weaknesses?
Ehhh, not having true projectiles like Supermans heat attacks or AMs 2 trident attacks can definitely hurt, as your opponent basically KNOWS they are safe from mid to full screen. . . but thats when you dash them in the face.

redeyes

Button Masher
Idk if this works 100% of the time but if you OTG IADG in the corner and combo ( ive been using b113 23 D3) then i go for another OTG after the D3 and it seems it crosses them up (yes putting you into the corner but almost every time ive used this it has never been blocked)

is this a good option?
is the 2nd OTG after the D3 guaranteed like IADG after a lasso grab?
is it dumb to be cornering myself?

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Idk if this works 100% of the time but if you OTG IADG in the corner and combo ( ive been using b113 23 D3) then i go for another OTG after the D3 and it seems it crosses them up (yes putting you into the corner but almost every time ive used this it has never been blocked)

is this a good option?
is the 2nd OTG after the D3 guaranteed like IADG after a lasso grab?
is it dumb to be cornering myself?
You can jump forward and divepunch after a lasso knockdown to cross over, neutral jump to not cross over. No point ending in D3 cause you have the same options off of a lasso grab, lasso grab combos do more damage.

redeyes

Button Masher
Question when using b11 and b1 as frame traps and say you reas your opponents back dash whats the best option to use the catch the back dash? i tried b3 but wouldnt work.

Akae47

Noob
Question when using b11 and b1 as frame traps and say you reas your opponents back dash whats the best option to use the catch the back dash? i tried b3 but wouldnt work.
Im not home to test it my guess is maybe MB Straight Tiara??

AK elitegoomba

http://www.twitch.tv/elitegoomba
well I finally found a good setup for instant overhead j1 into dive punch......... its off a dive punch lol

blah blah lasso grab in the corner into crossup otg (jf IADP) then immediately j1 into another iadp... otg crossup overhead into instand overhead into instant crossup overhead? on hit you can MB to combo fully back into lasso, on block youre +6 with them still on the corner. have fun blocking all that BS lmao

in fact i want to try abusing j1 iadp crossup into itself until they block. its seems like scorp j1/j3 teleport into itself, except IADP is +6 on block eh