What's new

A Call To Arms: Martians United!

huh

Noob
I was not playing the game consistently, and just messing around with several characters. None has clicked with me yet. However, with MMH, I'm actually hyped to put on some time in it!

Suzumebachi

For hearts long lost and full of fright
I don't care if he's the worst character in the game. I no longer take this game seriously competitive wise. That said, I will be the best Martian Manhunter player in the world, bet it.
Dude, I wish you were on PSN so we could have MMH duels. :D Heh.

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
Fav DC character will finally added to my roster of 100% NW. Sorry but MMH must take the wheel now. Been awaiting this moment since release.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Martian ManJesus brought all the hype back that we lost after the first season pass leaked!!
His power is immense! His mind is great! And he is coming to slay us all with all that awesomeness!:coffee:
And I think everyone who knows me here, knows that I have NEVER been silent about MMH - i was ALWAYS bitching about him not being in the game -- sometimes i was really depressed, and i never thought this day would come :D
But here we are all of us Martians, happy about J'onn! And all of us true Martians shall play as J'onn, even if he ends up being the shittiest character tier wise :D
And thank you AK Juggs - you have been a great Martian Mod :D can always count on ya
Oh and GREAT to see you back to that MMH avatar pic

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
I've been really hyped for Martian Manhunter to be in this game. I was sorely disappointed when he wasn't. I'm going to scoop him up as a potential main or secondary for sure to add to my team.