What's new

A Call To Arms: Martians United!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Greetings my friends, your favorite Martian Moderator is here to lead you into battle. I know I've been absent from the battlefield, but I've been waiting for the perfect moment to make my return. I'm here to show the world what power truly is, and I do not say this with jest. We've tried the logic, and reason approach, only to no avail. It seems the only way humans or otherwise can deal with anything is through violence. It seems words aren't enough, and when the day comes when they are enough, that will be the day when Warriors such as you and myself are no longer needed. But that day has not come, so we must fight. So who's willing to follow me into battle?

Picture credit: Suzumebachi

arydious

Noob
im going to try him, I can play many characters, but none have really stuck with me. So here hoping to getting one soon

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
I'm glad you guys got your character finally lol. That being said I plan on using him in hopes that he is the character I finally can feel right with. I haven't found that character yet in Injustice. :(. But he looks awesome and I hope I like him lol.

Mulder

King of Heroes
I'm certainly going to be maining him. He was the one DLC character I wanted and now he's finally here.

Disaster FX

Boom Bap Dragon
As soon as I heard Carl Lumby's voice, I was set on maining MMH. Don't care if he's he's ass, love the character too much. Looks like he'll deal with stuff Zod can't, can't wait to get in the lab with J'onn.

Unfortunately I won't get to play Injustice till September since I am currently on vacation and I also have some studying to do for college, but I am sure as hell gonna main the shit out of him when I get back home. I'll keep my eyes open for all the awesome tech you guys come across so I will be prepared.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
Double airdash if he uses MB it seems

holy shit. is it in the video?
I might make him my 2ndary, if not primary.
As long as he can get in for free, deal with zoning, CAN zone/counter zone, massive dmg potential.
I have a feeling when he's released all the Superman mains will be flocking to him.

and why does he have eye lasers... :(

Espio

Kokomo
I definitely plan on playing him as a co-main with Hawkgirl.

This is the first DLC character I actually legit wanted to play and one of my original Justice League faves from when I was a kid :).

I'm really hoping he fits me because so far he comes off as a really unique character and his trait reminds me so much of a character like Dhalsim or Plasmus a little bit.

ReZo

MKX
Finally. Like many of you, I have been begging for this character since day 1 of injustice. Now he is incoming, I can't wait. New main? Yes

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
He looks like a really interesting well designed character. A nice big toolbox to play with.

He also seems like the best animated character in the game, with those really neat stretchy hulk hands.

My only disappointment is his costume, well his new52 is alright, it's kinda weird he is the only character in the game that doesn't have a unique NRS designed look.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I can't determine whether or not I'll play a character until I can actually use them, but to-date this is the only DLC character that even looks mildly interesting, let alone HYPE AS FUCK. I'll at least try to make him work for me.