What's new

A Call To Arms: Martians United!

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
Or he will randomly show up on the market place and everyone will think Microsoft leaked him early.. OR they will make us wait for-fucking-ever and then BAM release date and season pass two announced.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Here are some big and slow gifs of MMH stretchy combo strings.
The 3rd gif, I'm pretty sure is actually just one combo string, which is crazy.

Putting them behind a spoiler cause they're big.

I am dedicating myself 100% to this character even if he is the worst character in the game tier vise. Because to me he is and will be no matter what the best character in the game, so AK Juggs you can count me in, and know that if he gets nerfed to the ground and all the ones who are willing to try him as a comain leave, I will still be here.

Uotan

Unban Joker
We in there, no matter what. J'onn is such a perfectly weird character that could only have been borne out of 50s sci-fi, and I love him to pieces for that. I think NRS nailed it with this one, aesthetically speaking.

booivi

Good Game :)
Of course everyone is going to pay $4.99 to play an OP character, NRS is so smart with their business.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
Look at the moves' range when he actives his trait! OMG! Day 1 main cuz he's awesome and Scorpion got nerfed!
BTW the design looks sick!!!

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
Gonna ride or die with the Manhunter. I haven't been this blown away by a character trailer since Kenshi in MK9. And honestly, I wasn't one of those clammering for MMH. I will be putting in loads of hours into him and posting in these forums. Let's make them listen to reason, fellas...and the one female that's probably reading this. Hahah...if that.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
Look at the moves' range when he actives his trait! OMG! Day 1 main cuz he's awesome and Scorpion got nerfed!
BTW the design looks sick!!!
Scorp's nerfs really only took away his mindless jump ins. The slowed down teleport is much easier to combo off of IMO. Scorpion is still amazing!

But glad to see you will be playing MMH now...just keep that Scorpion in the pocket. I know I am.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
Scorp's nerfs really only took away his mindless jump ins. The slowed down teleport is much easier to combo off of IMO. Scorpion is still amazing!

But glad to see you will be playing MMH now...just keep that Scorpion in the pocket. I know I am.
wut? they nerfed the fuck out of him, the point is his tele leaves the screen too fast, and they nerfed his mb teleport's block stun frames, nerfed his damage, nerfed his trait. He doesn't need nerf or buff, he just need a reactable teleport. Now he's official MK9 Scorpion, high risk high reward. Thanks NRS for your fighting game knowlegde.