What's new

A brother says, "I WANT THIS BROTHER BACK!" to a previous Champ

JesterSMX

It's too laggy to poke...
No shade to CDjr or Reo but the community has evolved and caught up. There's way more people taking it seriously since bigger than evo money came along. Would there be a Kobe or Lebron if Jordan didn't set the bar higher? Also, Kabal and Sadira were completely broken.

Nope not trolling. He thinks two guys together is fucked up, I told him that kind of stuff is disrespectful to me, and he got in my face and tried to fight me for disrespecting his beliefs to be a homophobe

So till he apologizes I'm gonna call him out or sock him if he does it again
How can he be homophobic when he's close friends with Sonic and REO though? Seems kind of strange.

Oh im sorry, i didn't know you knew the details of yomi or a sponsorship or how it worked. Lets all listen and follow your advice because thats totally all that matters in a sponsorship.
its not rocket science.
results is what matters to sponsors.
its a job at the end of the day.

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
its not rocket science.
results is what matters to sponsors.
its a job at the end of the day.
Uhhhh no its not. Im sponsored and i know the top players who are sponsored and winning is not on the top of their lists. People talking and have no idea what they are talking about.

Nope not trolling. He thinks two guys together is fucked up, I told him that kind of stuff is disrespectful to me, and he got in my face and tried to fight me for disrespecting his beliefs to be a homophobe

So till he apologizes I'm gonna call him out or sock him if he does it again
So instead of you ignoring it, you called him out for what he believes in...? See this is why a lot of people get called SJWs. Did he need to get in your face? Probably not but should you provoke go a provoke a man who tends to speak his mind out like this -- whether you want him to cower to your beliefs or not? Probably not. I don't see why you just can't ignore it and move one. People in the world don't have to agree with everything - -it's called reality. Not your average safe space you know? P.S. That's one helluva assumption you are putting on someone without any EVIDENCE to back it up man. People can get hurt off this type of mess.

All I know is CDJr was exciting to watch at one point and his smack talk used to be backed up. Now? You could probably make an argument and say his mouth is what gets him in trouble and he can't cash it now. My solution? Remind CDJr what it's like to go toe-to-toe with the former "beast" that he was and let him do some reviewing of the hurting he used to put on people in game.

Only then will CDJr truly become great again.

So instead of you ignoring it, you called him out for what he believes in...? See this is why a lot of people get called SJWs. Did he need to get in your face? Probably not but should you provoke go a provoke a man who tends to speak his mind out like this -- whether you want him to cower to your beliefs or not? Probably not. I don't see why you just can't ignore it and move one. People in the world don't have to agree with everything - -it's called reality. Not your average safe space you know? P.S. That's one helluva assumption you are putting on someone without any EVIDENCE to back it up man. People can get hurt off this type of mess.
is your avatar really you? sometimes opinions can differ on a matter, sometimes they cant. there does not exist a rational point against homosexuality. you dont have to like it or practice it yourself, but if you cant accept it and think its "wrong", you are wrong.

is your avatar really you? sometimes opinions can differ on a matter, sometimes they cant. there does not exist a rational point against homosexuality. you dont have to like it or practice it yourself, but if you cant accept it and think its "wrong", you are wrong.
So if someone doesn't agree with something, that means they are wrong? So how would you explain Neil Degrasse Tyson coming out stating "Charles Darwin's explanations of race and evolution.... is horrendous and shouldn't be taken seriously"? Is he wrong for saying that because he can't accept that maybe the early science fathers were bigoted and thus their explanations show in their theories? Must he accept something that he has countlessly proven to be wrong and illogical over some time now? Just because YOU don't like someone's opinion does NOT make it wrong. Opinions are that someone's point of view that can be challenged but otherwise unless backed up with evidence and stats, makes it not set-up for discussion to prove if it's right or wrong. Again the joke comment I made about SJWs is turning out to be much truer than I thought.

Don't reply back in this thread about that because I don't want this thread to be closed because of it leaning away from the main topic: CDJR coming back and kicking ass.

South

I'd rather SHOW than TELL ~ Poison Ivy
People say Cdjr has a shitty attitude? But sonic.... nevermind enough tym for the day...

Uhhhh no its not. Im sponsored and i know the top players who are sponsored and winning is not on the top of their lists. People talking and have no idea what they are talking about.
I guess one day sonic woke up and and simply loved top tier characters.
I guess most of the top players just happen to have a lot of love for aquaman and superman.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I guess one day sonic woke up and and simply loved top tier characters.
I guess most of the top players just happen to have a lot of love for aquaman and superman.
They love winning, as do we all. Why would they NOT use top tier characters? Like seriously, what is even your point here? @SylverRye was talking about the sponsors, not the players. Most of the sponsors don't get any percentage of the players winnings, they care more about representation and content. That's why a lot of sponsored players also have twitch channels or youtube channels. It's all about representing the brand.

Rabbit

thugs bunny
Don't reply back in this thread about that because I don't want this thread to be closed because of it leaning away from the main topic: CDJR coming back and kicking ass.
makes walls of text after getting triggered by seeing the word "homophobe"

trys to get the last word in and close it out by telling people not reply back because "i don't want to derail this thread"

lmao

Last edited:
So if someone doesn't agree with something, that means they are wrong? So how would you explain Neil Degrasse Tyson coming out stating "Charles Darwin's explanations of race and evolution.... is horrendous and shouldn't be taken seriously"? Is he wrong for saying that because he can't accept that maybe the early science fathers were bigoted and thus their explanations show in their theories? Must he accept something that he has countlessly proven to be wrong and illogical over some time now? Just because YOU don't like someone's opinion does NOT make it wrong. Opinions are that someone's point of view that can be challenged but otherwise unless backed up with evidence and stats, makes it not set-up for discussion to prove if it's right or wrong. Again the joke comment I made about SJWs is turning out to be much truer than I thought.

umm... yeah whatever

They love winning, as do we all. Why would they NOT use top tier characters? Like seriously, what is even your point here? @SylverRye was talking about the sponsors, not the players. Most of the sponsors don't get any percentage of the players winnings, they care more about representation and content. That's why a lot of sponsored players also have twitch channels or youtube channels. It's all about representing the brand.
All i was trying to say is that sponsors care about consistency.
you can't promote the brand if you're not consistent, hard to be consistent when you're not using top tiers.
don't get be wrong I do much rather see Biohazard in top 8 with a bane/harley than just watch him get bodied by sups with just bane.

WATCHD0G

Noob
wow...just reading through the posts in this thread. it's like some people have just been waiting to release some held in anger and frustration. while some just came in here to feel smart without any form of proof. oh well I'll just be here enjoying the carnage