What's new

A.B.I.torial 13: Mortal Kombat X's Animation SUCKS

i already got double as many likes as you, mkf30 and roy arkon put together son, fuck do i care what you like my like economy is booming
Damn, I'm scoping this thread out and the people with the most to say seem to like, not listen to anything in the videos.
(also pls like me guise, I need more likes than mkf30 :DOGE)
I am a humble person... And ...unlike my opponents, I don't fish for likes by insulting or mistreating other people. look at this background!. :DOGE
(at Minute 25:00).
I started no better than the average noob.
Now look at this combo compilation!.:DOGE
I went to the point that They had to change the game mechanics because my combo's.
And still to this day... I try to find new tech and combos for my favorite characters 'till this day.:coffee:

For that and more... I want your like, as a candidate for the Presidency of the liked people. I will make tech and funny posts just for You.
I promise You a ninja army leaded by a bearded man.:DOGE
I will promise You cash flow from banks.
I am currently a member of the majin buu team... I will offer You housing, Candy and Milk.*
*The source material of these commodities are people.:joker:

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'm glad some people took the "like" thing so seriously. Too funny.

Always amusing when people try to criticize others yet can't even speak proper English. I just noticed that scoping out the thread:cool:. Yeah, I think everyone here watched the video however some of us aren't so easily sold on bullshit.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
I'm glad some people took the "like" thing so seriously. Too funny.

Always amusing when people try to criticize others yet can't even speak proper English. I just noticed that scoping out the thread:cool:. Yeah, I think everyone here watched the video however some of us aren't so easily sold on bullshit.
What does this have to do with ones English skills? Especialy on an international forum.