What's new

500+ Damage Combos with Supergirl (Competitive Mode) NEW TECH?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I continued the discussion because I felt that it merited a response. Do I really need any more reason than that? Also, there's no need to be so defensive. This forum is your safe space just as much as it is mine.
I literally agreed that it hasn't been a focal point of discussion and essentially that the discussion is valid, while also mentioning other uses for J2, MB TP. And you only respond to the least productive part of my post where I said that it isn't new but that doesn't matter. And calling me of all people "defensive" ESPECIALLY in this thread is actually hilarious, lol.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I like supergirl. I wish I could play her. I will not lie, if I were to do so it would be because the patch fixed the reasons I have not played her up till now.

I am a bandwagon Supergirl "if Batman doesn't work as my secondary" player.

That said, I am happy this thread exists. Not happy about the discussion and hateful shit.. but happy to learn more about an interesting and deep character with a passionate community.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Now, with this tech do can we theory craft how it will function after patch? J2 is still the same(as if now), but unless her other buttons got stealth nerfed this should be viable.

Temptress

Edenian Empress
Superman's grants a damage increase and ignores armor, Adam's grants damage/chip and allows him to extend combos. Supergirl's functions differently because she can use small portions of trait meter or deplete the entire bar for a high damaging ender or such. Am I missing something?

I literally agreed that it hasn't been a focal point of discussion and essentially that the discussion is valid, while also mentioning other uses for J2, MB TP. And you only respond to the least productive part of my post where I said that it isn't new but that doesn't matter. And calling me of all people "defensive" ESPECIALLY in this thread is actually hilarious, lol.
I can't tell at this point if you're intentionally taking the bait or if you're actually defending yourself. For the most part, I just shitpost on TYM. You're inherently at a disadvantage. If you begin arguing with me, you've already lost. I don't care about anything that you have to say beyond what I can say to shitpost even more. And the further you continue this discussion, the worse you look to anyone reading this thread. Quit while you're ahead; you're not going to win this.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Superman's grants a damage increase and ignores armor, Adam's grants damage/chip and allows him to extend combos. Supergirl's functions differently because she can use small portions of trait meter for lasers or deplete the entire bar for a high damaging ender or such. Am I missing something?
babe listen its me, its shazzy here now. all those traits mentioned are not tied to a meter and none of those traits sole purposes is just damage.

youre not explaining yourself well and people are confused especially because of the "two bars combo" comment just come me back to bed now lul youre tired or something

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
babe listen its me, its shazzy here now. all those traits mentioned are not tied to a meter and none of those traits sole purposes is just damage.

youre not explaining yourself well and people are confused especially because of the "two bars combo" comment just come me back to bed now lul youre tired or something

You're not explaining yourself well and people are confused especially because of the "two bars combo" comment just come me back to bed now lul youre tired or something

especially because of the "two bars combo" comment just come me back to bed now lul youre tired or something

just come me back to bed now lul youre tired or something

just come me back to bed now

youre tired or something
Shazzy you freaky girl....

Thefish

One Drink, Two Drink, Three Drink.. More.
Temptress are you the same guy that versed me using aquaman with ivy and catwoman and raged at me for winning in aquas 2/3 losing matchups. if that's you mate (empressmileena). Here you are again showing how spastic your knowledge of the game is... Lol.

Temptress

Edenian Empress
Temptress are you the same guy that versed me using aquaman with ivy and catwoman and raged at me for winning in aquas 2/3 losing matchups. if that's you mate (empressmileena). Here you are again showing how spastic your knowledge of the game is... Lol.
Are you the guy who can't win a single game as any character other than Aquaman and got bodied by my Supergirl, Ivy and Harley when you tried playing Red Hood? Lol

Thefish

Ohhhhh it issssss you. Hey man! Actually I mean, of course it's you, only you would call someone disabled while having no idea what your on about. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

It was 2 games in ranked. Ivy and Harley. I sent you a message asking for games as I was learning a new character. Thought you'd be stoked to knock me around abit after the salt enduced tantrum aqua caused after matchups in your favour... but I couldn't get a reply :/

Thefish

Oh and curious hear what you mean by bodied? What was it, like 20% health left over on your side... can't imagine your assumption of what bodying someone is after th shit you've already spouted...

Temptress

Edenian Empress
Ohhhhh it issssss you. Hey man! Actually I mean, of course it's you, only you would call someone disabled while having no idea what your on about. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

It was 2 games in ranked. Ivy and Harley. I sent you a message asking for games as I was learning a new character. Thought you'd be stoked to knock me around abit after the salt enduced tantrum aqua caused after matchups in your favour... but I couldn't get a reply :/
If you want to take out your frustrations on me after hearing about your main being gutted and realising you might have to actually use your brain to win, I suggest you either purchase a diary to vent your frustrations via the medium of writing or PM me instead of further derailing this disaster of a thread.

Thefish

A diary... lol I told you the character I'm waiting for and want to play. I also told you when you flipped out on me for losing that I think aqua is completely broken, I also pointed out that ivy and cat are losing matchups to him so you should be "theoretically" doing fine. Frustrated? Have you heard my opinion on his nerfs yet? Do you think I'm salty? Maybe I'll pocket a new top tier (Adam will still be fine) just for ranked where I know I'll find you ;)