What's new

2nd Official MKII PS3 Tournament (Updated with brackets)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kensi

Noob
ey yo! dvd! i should be on today after work around 530ish if you wanna get our matches done! if you don't see this, i'll try and holler at you on psn.

Xman98

Noob
Well I just got whipped by my man Cuko28 8-5. Man that was good. I was really nervous since this was my first tournament, but that's not my excuse. He's just a better player than I.

CUKO28

Noob
GGs bro! Its was kinda laggy. Im usually more agressive than that. There were a few moments where i forget that im on the first player side and all i do is move back instead of forward...lol!

1-CUKO28
2-CUKO28
3-CUKO28
4-CUKO28
5-CUKO28
6-CUKO28
7-XMAN98
8-CUKO28
9-CUKO28
10-XMAN98
11-XMAN98
12-XMAN98
13-XMAN98

I got a chance to record only 9 minutes of our match before my battery ran out. I got his permission to post it. They were ggs man. Maybe next time well play with out lag.

CUKO28

Noob
I was mad nervous to bro...lol especially when i couldnt do the rolls with mileena or the sais when i wanted.

congrats to dciguy and cuko on their advancments.hell yeah guys, im about to watch that vid:)

brackets will be updated shortly

codo27

Noob
Havin a lil trouble workin out a time with Summoning. If you see this man get back to me, I messaged ya on the ps3 already.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I think this tournament should have been seeded in all honesty. Anyone who knows the MK online community knows that Kensi and DVD are two of the best and to see one get dumped in the first round is rediculous.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I think this tournament should have been seeded in all honesty. Anyone who knows the MK online community knows that Kensi and DVD are two of the best and to see one get dumped in the first round is rediculous.
Random is the only way it could be done. Most of the people in this tournament have played the others. And arguing over who should have been seeded this or that isnt even something that can be fairly decided, let alone quickly decided.

dizzy n rookie whats good with yall lol im hyped for the next round.. idk who is gonna take the title this time but itll be crazy 4 sure...
on the other hand i finally watched dookie n yung's match and i had to laugh @ the commentary cuz i get like that when im pissed like "wtf?! that's bullshit!" lol

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Random is the only way it could be done. Most of the people in this tournament have played the others. And arguing over who should have been seeded this or that isnt even something that can be fairly decided, let alone quickly decided.
Hopefully the new ladder format will help sort all that out.

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
Havin a lil trouble workin out a time with Summoning. If you see this man get back to me, I messaged ya on the ps3 already.
Hi Sorry my job has been super hectic these last 2 weeks , when can you play?

dizzy n rookie whats good with yall lol im hyped for the next round.. idk who is gonna take the title this time but itll be crazy 4 sure...
on the other hand i finally watched dookie n yung's match and i had to laugh @ the commentary cuz i get like that when im pissed like "wtf?! that's bullshit!" lol
I sent Dizzy a couple of private messages asking when she wants to set our match up....I haven't heard back yet.

kensi

Noob
Kensidj - 9
Dvdcsn - 4

1.Dvd
2.Kensi
3.Kensi
4.Dvd
5.Dvd
6.Kensi
7.Kensi
8.Kensi
9.Kensi
10.Kensi
11.Kensi
12.Dvd
13.Kensi

fucking incredible matches dvd. the trials and tribulations of random select. i was a nervous wreck. he did streak me pretty good on our casuals afterwards...i think he got it all on vid hopefully.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Hektor is dealing with some personal issues and said that he will be home Tuesday night so we will get our matches done by the deadline. I'll try to record.

Goofart

Mr. Sexy Pants
I hope hektor's alright!

Its crazy to think DVD is out after the first round.
Dvd will mop the MKII ladder/leaderboard with everybody - except for me though....

....because I won't accept any of his ladder challenges :) jk lol please be gentle dvd....

Status
Not open for further replies.