What's new

2nd Official MKII PS3 Tournament (Updated with brackets)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, over at the UK tournament they have footage of matches. just watched them,not bad. go check them out,we can see the UK players play on film.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Folks, make sure you PRIVATE MESSAGE your opponent to set up your matches. Posts can easily be overlooked in a thread, so make sure they get a PM ;)

Over and out :p

wazz

Noob
The best way to msg each other is on psn. cuz when they sign in psn they get a msg on top rite hand corner sayin msg recieved. so they will no som1 has sent them a msg and no1 can miss that :D

Handin_Harmm just beat yours truly seriouz-bizniz and yeah i hate to say it but, ima be honest i got...smoked! but its cool its just a game and the tourney is just for fun but, ima definitely keep practicing so that when the next tourney throws down i will be ready but to Harmm ggs and i take nothing away from you u are a great player and i wish you the best of luck in this tourney ( the 2nd PSN tourney)

very important guys, and for anyone who is unaware

please state the EXACT scores between all your matches after you play them, a.s.a.p.

ex.
dookie 7
boon 6

1.dookie
2.dookie
3.boon
4.boon
5.boon
6.dookie
7.boon
8.dookie
9.dookie
10.boon
11.dookie
12.boon
13.dookie

the number represents the match out of 13 matches

@seriouz, do you happen to remember what the score was?:)

yeah my fault dook,

seriouz:1
Harmm:12

1.Harmm
2.Harmm
3.Harmm
4.Harmm
5.Harmm
6.Harmm
7.Seriouz
8.Harmm
9.Harmm
10.Harmm
11.Harmm
12.Harrm
13.Harmm

when it comes down to seeing the score like that you look at it and say that "i got F*#$ up" but like i said i take nothing away from the man there were all ggs. i just know that the next tourney ima bounce back like a champ ya dig? and once again my fault dook

i know that i could of did better in these matches..sometimes rushing and trying to push the fight can get you in a lot of trouble! :(
not a worry, the score doesn't mean anything. we have all seen shockers and its no biggie,anything and everything happens in tourneys. im sure a few of us are worried about our first match,including myself. its all good.hit me up on psn if you wanna play some matches also:)

congrats to handin_harmm on his tourney advancement.

updated brackets:
http://www.geocities.com/shanegautreau/tournamentbrackets.html

dubson

Noob
You don't need a complete match break down like that, you just need the final scores...

Also, I highly recommend getting in contact with people here as priority opposed to PSN, some people (like me) barely long on PSN unless I have an appointment set up.

This is where the tournament is, this is where it should happen. But you should also use PSN, just don't ONLY use PSN.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Krayziebone, if you are out there, let's get this show on the road. I've contacted via PSN twice and you have not responded.

just played yung, he won 13-0.

i have never played so awful in my life,i suck and should hang myself. ill update brackets in the morning,im going to sleep i dont even wanna be concious right now.

Goofart

Mr. Sexy Pants
dookie man, you don't suck. Look at yung. He lost 13-0 to realtalk. That loss motivated him into a much better player. You will become better from this!

yea upload the vid dookie plz i wanna see it and man i was insulted saying that i let wario play those matches after we played random lol all he did was laugh like haahahaha in my face cause he think he better which he NOT!!! that was all me man i never let him take over in a game no matter what.

WARIO7414 stop using my MOVES DAMMIT!!!! lol

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Krayziebone, if you are out there, let's get this show on the road. I've contacted via PSN twice and you have not responded.
You must have the wrong PSN... add Murda_Bone_Thug, well actually... Static informed me about the tournament, i must apologize, ive been so busy lately, and when ever i post, i post over at MKU since i mainly moderate the site...

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
of course it helps when I dont assume your PSN is the same as your UMK login... lol

congrats to yung on his tourney advancement. i cannot believe i bombed so bad,i havent taken a loss like that since kensi like 3 months ago. even when yung and i did a 30 game random video, i did way better.

and it makes me mad cause after when we played an extra 25 games or so, we were going back and forth,especially with our famous mileena/scorp matches.and as soon as i press record i bomb,wtf!!

im trying to keep my head up about this but it sucks. i guess i know what it feels like when you took that 13-0 in the first tourney. i guess 1 way to look at it is that i got that out of the way.that wont happen again!

video will be uploading shortly, so if anyone wants to see my shit-ass playing last night,take a look.

@tim, yeah man...when i update the brackets, all the previous links get updated too. when ever i re-save and re-publish,all links up to date.

brackest updated:
http://www.geocities.com/shanegautreau/tournamentbrackets.html

Status
Not open for further replies.