What's new

2nd Official MKII PS3 Tournament (Updated with brackets)

Status
Not open for further replies.
its all good dookie

yea we went back n forth after the vid scorpion vs melina. You don't like lui kang do you dookie? Wario7414 was laughing like he not gone take to much of your lui kang. Then when you said he was playing he really laughed it up.

It took me a min to figure that meilna out with my scorpion . I got the hang of it but ggs man i mean i know how it feels taking a 13 streak bro elimanted in the first round.

Real_talk put a hurting on me last tourney but i was rusty and i pratice and now we break even i might get him or he get me sometimes 3 streak might be the highest when we go back n forth.

UPpload the video tho man i think its funny cause my heart was beating fast the whole game i aint gone lie.

yea we went back n forth after the vid scorpion vs melina. You don't like lui kang do you dookie? Wario7414 was laughing like he not gone take to much of your lui kang. Then when you said he was playing he really laughed it up.

It took me a min to figure that meilna out with my scorpion . I got the hang of it but ggs man i mean i know how it feels taking a 13 streak bro elimanted in the first round.

Real_talk put a hurting on me last tourney but i was rusty and i pratice and now we break even i might get him or he get me sometimes 3 streak might be the highest when we go back n forth.

UPpload the video tho man i think its funny cause my heart was beating fast the whole game i aint gone lie.
thanks for the support, man i am really in the mk2 dumps right now. ill just have to get over it and keep my head up. lets play again tonight, i like what we were doing after our tournament matches. i really like the manual randoms we were doing afterwards.

wario likes to do that to,we just pick any 2 charcters and keep at it with them for a bit,then the next 2 and so on. what we did last night. maybe a loss like this is good,even though it doesnt feel to good,lol. vid should be done shortly,i am doing it at work. last night after my loss's i had to go to bed,lol

lol dont feel bad we can go again no problem. I know what your weakness is tho thats how i know how you play bro.Send me a pm and i can tell you what to work on no trying make you feel like shit but just trying to improve and what to watch out 4.

lol dont feel bad we can go again no problem. I know what your weakness is tho thats how i know how you play bro.Send me a pm and i can tell you what to work on no trying make you feel like shit but just trying to improve and what to watch out 4.
i just sent you PM,you gonna be on tonight at all? wanna play again?

Vassago, you gonna be on tonight?

I was on for a while last night and you never got on.
Yeah, I'm real sorry about that. I got home and the wife informed me that we had dinner with her folks planned. Apparently my memory sucks badly. I will be available this evening past 630pm or anytime Friday and Saturday. Let me know what time is good for you and I'll make sure to be there.

dubson

Noob
Yeah, I'm real sorry about that. I got home and the wife informed me that we had dinner with her folks planned. Apparently my memory sucks badly. I will be available this evening past 630pm or anytime Friday and Saturday. Let me know what time is good for you and I'll make sure to be there.
I will try to be on tonight around 9-10 p.m. central time.

Goofart

Mr. Sexy Pants
yung said he might film - that would be sweet to see 2 different perspectives/commentaries on the matches.... somehow I see one rated G - the other rated R :)

yung said he might film - that would be sweet to see 2 different perspectives/commentaries on the matches.... somehow I see one rated G - the other rated R :)
let me guess i'll be the rated R lol im gonna talk shit even tho im not playing lmao!!!

Tim Static

Adminerator
I'm doing mine either Friday or Saturday. Static are you going to record the matches?
Actually, I might be. I am trying to borrow a vid cam from my friend, but i wont know until tomorrow. I'll try to let you know before hand. ;)

as much as i dont wanna post a vid of me not even winning once, fuck it! everyone knows i play way better then this. i wish our matches after the tournament was on film!

yungnicca played great though:)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6959275241188921625
haha, the commentary is great! you sound like me when I play! Yung did some crazy stuff in there! He doesn't waste a missed opportunity. he maximizes damage on every misplaced move. i really hope i dont have to play him at any point in any tournament...ever!

...and another one bites the dust! my bottom hurts now :(

Vassago187 vs. dubson
1)dubson
2)dubson
3)dubson
4)vassago187
5)dubson
6)dubson
7)dubson
8)vassago187
9)dubson
10)dubson
11)dubson
12)dubson
13)dubson

Good games Vassago!
you too! i was waaay too excited to jump into this! I should have warmed up a little so I wouldn't have made so many mistakes. I kept teleporting with lao against your sub and you could counter and i would just keep doing it over and over. grrr, i hate it when i do stupid stuff. id yell at myself ever freakin time!

Lets have an unofficial first round loser tournament. Whaddaya say huh? HUH? It'll be like the low ranking wolves fighting for whatever scraps of meat that was left over from the alpha males kill.

dubson

Noob
I think next time we will keep it at 16, and if anything just have multiple tournaments going on at the same time...

They are easier to manage and shorter.

But that is just on a regular basis, it doesn't mean we can't run 32 player tournaments if that's what the people want.

Status
Not open for further replies.